Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which TV/Movie Characters would you totally get kinky with?

last reply
60 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a least of least a few, but my top remains Eric Northman from True Blood. Ever since I saw that character in his opening scene, on the throne, exuded domly energy... yum!

That character is hot, and I would let him do things to me.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Clumeleon
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Lagertha - Vikings.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Lagertha - Vikings.

Ooh! Count me in on that one, or I'll just have to wait my turn! ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Joi, from Bladerunner 2049

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Jessa, from Girls. She was the type of NYC bad girl that would've slayed me back in the day.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Joi, from Bladerunner 2049

She was stupifingly beautiful.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Lagertha - Vikings.

Also quite Domly... yes.

0 likes
Gillian Anderson in "The Fall"

The ever-seductive Stella Gibson sees what she wants, and she takes it. Plus, she has a killer sense of style and she catches bad guys - so let her do what she wants. And please let her do it with me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
E. Edward Grey from The Secretary. I'd switch definitely.

That's an underappreciated movie.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by utterchaos
E. Edward Grey from The Secretary. I'd switch definitely.

I LOVE that movie.
0 likes
Quote by Sheherazade

I have not seen The Fall yet but Dana Scully, another classic Anderson role, is definitely high on my list.

Pretty much any role played by Amanda Pays, but Theora Jones from Max Headroom would be tops.

Jo Grant (Katy Manning) and Leela (Louise Jameson) from Dr. Who (classic era).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Katy Keene
I am far from the show's target demographic but with this kind of eye-candy, I'm a loyal viewer.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I have not seen The Fall yet but Dana Scully, another classic Anderson role, is definitely high on my list.

Pretty much any role played by Amanda Pays, but Theora Jones from Max Headroom would be tops.

Jo Grant (Katy Manning) and Leela (Louise Jameson) from Dr. Who (classic era).

Gillian also has a fun character on Netflix's Sex Education which is a good series, IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dr. Allison Cameron (Jennifer Morrison) from House ..

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sheherazade

The ever-seductive Stella Gibson sees what she wants, and she takes it. Plus, she has a killer sense of style and she catches bad guys - so let her do what she wants. And please let her do it with me!

I would take Gillian till the day I die.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Anne Bankcroft in "The graduate." Hoffman had no idea what he had there!! IMHO.

How in the name of Peter, Paul, George and Ringo, could he pass her up in the so called "Seduction Scene????"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Grace
harley quinn

I recently read the Graphic Novel Harleen. It's a romantic horror story.

In one other comic, she's a much more light hearted character and would be a playful dom or a bratty sub.

Princess D
0 likes
.....jesse lee soffer, from chicago p.d............mmmmmmm all day, all nite
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Glad to see Gillian Anderson get so much love on this page. I'd get kinky with Scully anytime.

I think Mary Louise Parker's character on the West Wing (yes, I know it's smug ear candy for liberals), Amy Gardner, is a template for the perfect woman. Hot and smart and funny and strong.

Wild at Heart
1 like
I know she's a reality star and not a "character" but...

I have a reoccurring fantasy of bending Kaitlan Collins over a bathroom sink while she makes this face in the mirror.

The whole time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is really going to date me, but it would Marilyn Monroe in The Seven-Year Itch. Well, actually it came out a week after I was born.

But if I was Tom Ewell, I would think she was being very naughty and needed to be corrected.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
Anne Bankcroft in "The graduate." Hoffman had no idea what he had there!! IMHO.

How in the name of Peter, Paul, George and Ringo, could he pass her up in the so called "Seduction Scene????"

Well, he didn't resist her for long after that. But man did she get pissed when he went after her daughter.