Which bands have you seen Live?

last reply
185 replies
16.9k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I've seen a lot of famous bands including the Stones, Eagles, Chuck Berry, The J Giles Band, Rory Gallagher, The Kinks, the Who, Dave Clarke 5, The Yardbirds, Robert Plant, Bad Company, Johnny Winter, Billy Fury, Dr Feelgood, and my favourite which nobody mentions here Free. I also played support for Jack Bruce in Carlisle and jammed with Hylton Valentine out of the Animals. Music is my life and nowadays I play in 3 bands in Prague. I deeply regret never seeing the biggest band in the world but I was in Singapore in 1966 when they stopped being a band.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Too many to list them all, but here are a few:

Golden Earring, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen, Carlos Santana, Chick Corea, Tina Turner, BB King, Miles Davis, Joe Cocker, Mike Oldfield and many many more.

A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A few of my tops:-

Bruce Springsteen on Independence Day 1985 in Wembley Arena. OMG!

Billy Joel in Wembley Arena 1984.

( Remembering him taking the piss out of himself about his recent break up with his Uptown Girl)

Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood @ Wembley Arena 2010

Paul McCartney @ Wembley Arena 1990?

( The nearest I will get to see the Beatles)

Biggest disappointment was Dolly Parton in Cardiff..

colin123
0 likes

Many but the best was The Who