What the Fleshlight!!!

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've just noticed that Fleshlight advert at the bottom of a story; it's got to be one of the worst ads I've ever seen. What I want to know is will that evil looking, bald bloke ever fucking cum? And why, when he has a woman right there before him, is he fucking that dummy anyway?

Answers please.

-----

Click here to support your local Charley
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My boyfriend actually likes the look of that thing. He wants one for Christmas.
But yeah, they do advertise it in a funny way. Wouldn't any man rather have the real thing if it's there, than a bit of rubber and plastic?
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
to answer that question... hell yeah! why forsake the real for the imitation.
Lurker
0 likes
Every time I see that damn thing I think the same. WTF? You have a prefectly good woman there and you want a piece of plastic? I want to yell at her to dump that asshole and get a real man. LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Of course a real thing is better than a bit of plastic but couldnt you say the same thing about dildos? Looads of couples use them during sex, yet the guy has a perfectly good cock to use
Lurker
0 likes
OK Guys have any of you bought it and tell us what you think of it :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Two things:

1. I noticed the ads showing a naked woman using it on a man. I say pitch the thing and just ride him!
2. That'll be the day when Rocco uses a beer can on himself.
Matriarch
0 likes
lol. they are almost as amusing as some of those movieroom ads.

I think the worst of the bunch is the site with the freaks on it
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but I will admit, some of those Movieroom ads are erotic. It's nice to watch one while you're reading a story.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one. An ex gf bought it for me as a gift. I had told her that I bought a rubber vagina once and it broke on the first go with it. The idea of me fucking a sex toy turned her on and so she got one as a present. She actually found it very erotic to jerk me off with it.

SHE did the playing with it on me, although now being single I do bust it out once in awhile. With some lube it really can beat the hell out of just using your hand.

Its very fun when used with a partner, just like dildos are only this, its a male sex toy.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0PrincessX0
My boyfriend actually likes the look of that thing. He wants one for Christmas.
But y

eah, they do advertise it in a funny way. Wouldn't any man rather have the real thing if it's there, than a bit of rubber and plastic?

Man your boyfriend needs a shrink.lol I will buy him many if he sends me you.NAdu8K8LX0emXISf lol