Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is the most romantic setting you and your partner has experienced?

last reply
29 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
For me, it was the time My guy Jake rented out the Rose Island Lighthouse is located on an 18 acre island off the New England coast, set a mile into Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island.  Built in 1869, it is a working lighthouse just minutes away from the quaint colonial town of Newport.
Beyond the reach of utility lines and services, the lighthouse stands as an independent, energy-efficient building that was home to keepers and their families for over a hundred years.

The Keeper-Vacation" experience, Consist of actually doing some work and having a week vacation in an actual working Lighthouse.
The18 acre island is a bird sanitary and a site of and old fort to protect Providence Rhode Island. There is a nice sandy beach and we found a great place to salt water fish, We watched sun rise over water and it sets over water.

More Imfo http://www.roseisland.org/come_for_day.html
Active Ink Slinger
LOL "Quaint colonial town of Newport"
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Active Ink Slinger
For me it was a cabin in the Smokies.
Active Ink Slinger
Valentines Day 2003. Out in the giant redwoods of Northern California. A tiny, but comfortable cabin, incredible natural beauty, champagne, and my man? Couldn't be beat.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Internet Sensation
Back in 2001.
His 1 room apartment. He's got theese CDs with melodic trance rolling in the backround.
I'm standing naked by the window leaning my forehead against the cold glass, looking out on the streetlamps.
He comes up behind me, puts his hands on my waist and move in close, place a kiss on my shoulder and leans his head against mine looking out together with me.
Without saying a word, just the two of us exsisting and watching the outside world.

The reason I stood by the window in the first place sort of seemed to have disappeared.
Lurker
A weekend getaway at a B&B in Cape May, NJ.
Lurker
The Castle District in Budapest on Valentine's Day night. Perfect!
Lurker
I have had a few adrenalin rushes to speak of., One was the extended weekend getaway at Lake George NY. We also visited Lake Placid in late November. They just opened the bobsled run. I had a trial run in the 4-man bobsled. Yes my pants were soaked in excitement, when we banked a sharp curb at 80mph.

Another time is, when Mark Martin, took me for a spin around New England Raceway in NH. Over 200 mph
Active Ink Slinger
Mine was actually with one of my ex's for Valetines day. I bought a bunch of roses and put half on the bed and with the other half I took the petals and made a trail leading from the front door to our bed room where I had candles flickering and a bottle of her favourite wine waiting.
Active Ink Slinger
On the rocks in a quiet secluded beach with a very rough sea! We hadn't seen each other for a while and it was quite a reunion. It was also very cold - middle of winter in fact!
Advanced Wordsmith
I have this long coat... very old coat indeed. It was middle of nowhere. We were in danger. It was cold. She was cold. I was cold too. And the long coat was large enough to cover us both. We were shaking under it, hugging eachother.
Lurker
Hmmm...most romantic.....

One time I let an old dude bend me over the toilet in a crack den in exchange for some rock.
Active Ink Slinger
Come on. I'm not that old Lexy.
Lurker
awwwwwwwww lexy I thought you would tell about your experience on a motorcycle mmmmmmmmm
Lurker
They had enough room to put a seat in that race car, Pam?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Pam111
awwwwwwwww lexy I thought you would tell about your experience on a motorcycle mmmmmmmmm
Pam she must have been with Bike Bum
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lexylove

One time I let an old dude bend me over the toilet in a crack den in exchange for some rock.

Ooh that DOES sound romantic, where do you find these great guys Lexy..?
Lurker
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Quote by lexylove

Ah, don't EVEN try to pretend you're a stranger to dirty bathroom sex, cochina!

At least I got some crack cocaine in return for 'spreading the bread', toilet stall style...

disclaimer to everyone reading this- I have had bathroom sex, but never for drugs...just wanted to clarify.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lexylove
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Quote by lexylove

Ah, don't EVEN try to pretend you're a stranger to dirty bathroom sex, cochina! huh, que yo que..? Eww cochina..!

At least I got some crack cocaine in return for 'spreading the bread', toilet stall style... you crack me up..!

disclaimer to everyone reading this- I have had bathroom sex, but never for drugs...just wanted to clarify.

Lurker
Most romantic .... I have to say on a log, at Spanish Banks (in Vancouver) after a harley ride from downtown for a noon picnic of PB&J and apples and water, on a busy work day.

The date was May 2 - beautiful, sunny, windy. The view. God it was breathtaking. We kissed, we ... gave our love ...

sounds a bit ... simple. But for me and for him ~ perfect and romantic.
Active Ink Slinger
why , if these where so many of your most romantic places or times , were they years ago ? recreate them !!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LushPrincess
Quote by lexylove
Quote by O0ziiomara0O
Quote by lexylove

Ah, don't EVEN try to pretend you're a stranger to dirty bathroom sex, cochina! huh, que yo que..? Eww cochina..!

At least I got some crack cocaine in return for 'spreading the bread', toilet stall style... you crack me up..!

lexy what do i get for 5 rocks lol
Lurker
I hate to say this but my most romantic sexual encounter has been online....... Words give power and that power took me to new heights.....
Active Ink Slinger
Ocho Rios Jamaica
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by lexylove

lex what can i get for 5 rocks
Advanced Wordsmith
my most romantic encounter was with my gf when we went on vacation in Hawaii a few years ago. While we at a little hole in the wall bar, the kind of place the locals hang out, when we met a GORGEOUS woman who ran her own charter boat service. We chatted for a while, getting to know her, and then my gf asked her if she knew of any truly beautiful and breathtaking places that few other tourists had ever seen. Billie, the charter captain, smiled really REALLY big and said she knew of exactly some places like that. The three of us made plans to meet at her boat the next day after as we wanted to be well-rested before heading out around 6am. Billie's charter price was more than reasonable ($300 per day) and her boat was very nice, though "cozy" below decks. Let me tell you, the view were, by far, the most MAGNIFICENT I have ever seen! Words cannot describe the beauty and is just something you have to see for yourself to believe. As we came around one of the smaller islands, Billie pointed out a beautiful waterfall. My eyes tears up and I pulled my gf close and kissed her neck. Billie took us in closer, for a better look. The roar from the falls was almost deafening but VERY arousing. I guess I got carried away in the moment because I started massaging by gf's nipples through her strapless aqua dress. It was only when she moaned that I realized what I was doing. A look back over my shoulder at our captain let me know that I could carry on as Billie had since slid out of her shorts and panties and was fingering herself, openly. As my attentions toward my gf got more and more heated, Billie cut the engine and dropped the anchor to keep us from drifting. To make a long story short, the three of us wound up having some of the most incredible sex any of us could remember.
Lurker
Greek island, a soft summer night, a bottle of ouzo...no sleep at all...
Lurker
My wedding night, making love in all night in my wedding dress, and then falling asleep while he was still inside me spooning style that was some passionate night.
Lurker
losing my virginity and taking my lovers on a beach in fllorida it was amazing the moon glowing the stars twinkling digging our toes in the sand as he pressed his cock in my pussy kissing my neck the cold salt water going over our feet mm oohhhh fuck me
Active Ink Slinger
How's this for a thread dredge on a Monday?

I've enjoyed numerous encounters in romantic settings but the one that stands out occurred 2 years ago at Cannon Beach, Oregon. My lover and took a weeks vacation, road tripping through Washington and Oregon. We spent 2 nights in a swanky hotel room in Portland with our focus on exploring the decadent, anonymous pleasures available in a big city. After a wild 36 hours we found ourselves a wee bit overwhelmed with the XXX action so headed to the coast for 4 nights of camping and hiking. We hit perfect early autumn weather and made it our mission to go for a beach stroll every evening. As we parked the car near the beach on our last night there we were once again anticipating an amazing sunset over the ocean. What my lover wasn't anticipating was the bottle of wine, 2 glasses, and a blanket that I had in my backpack. We wandered the dunes and soon found a spot affording a combination of ocean view and enough tall grass for privacy from onlookers. Whether seen from below on the beach or the nearby beachfront houses, we didn't feel under anyone's watchful eye. More accurately we didn't plan for what, in hindsight, was the obvious eventuality. The sand was warm, the wine flowed, we kissed, took photos of the setting sun, savouring every minute of what we knew was one of those nights to be remembered. Soon buttons were undone and we both found ourselves taking turns behind the lens.

Lying back as my lover slowly rode me, tall grass waving in the warm breeze, her with a smile as she casually kept me informed of the 2 curious couples on the deck of a nearby house, both of us letting that familiar build-up ebb and flow without concern for time......