Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is a feeling, touch, sensation that you really love?

last reply
74 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is a feeling, touch, sensation that you really love? For me, one of the most erotic sensations is the feeling of long hair brushing across my naked stomach or thighs.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
When a man has his hand on the back of my neck looking in my eyes pulling me to his lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy dancing with other peoples eyes during eye contact. It quite discreet and many time other around them havnt got a clue as to what's going on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being pulled into a tight hug. One where you can physically feel the love.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Having someone stroke my hair, caressing the head.
Lurker
0 likes
For feeling I'd say nothing is sexier then having the other person look at you with sexual lust or passion. As for touch, like having my hair played with, petted, pulled (as long as it's not pulled too harshly ) etc. Lastly as for sensation who doesn't love the sensation of an orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fingernails tracing my butt, back, back of head....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having my nipples gently played with and sucked on as he fingers the hole while making out naked with another man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fingers trailing lightly across my stomach
Lurker
0 likes
I love the feeling of a man always touching me at all times. Like, if we happen to be walking through a store or whatever, he has a hand on my lower back or holding my hand. It's just one of those things that I absolutely love. It makes me feel protected.
Lurker
0 likes
My most liked thing that makes me crazy ist having my breasts nursed,
feeling that relieving them when they are so swollen sometimes.

I think my nipples are connected to my clit sometimes it drives me wild...smiles

My second liked thing ist having my kitty stretched with something bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
A kiss on the side my neck from behind.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
An enthusiastic tongue on my clit.
Lurker
0 likes
Too many to list, especially when the touch is from someone I have a strong emotional bond with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
A kiss on the side my neck from behind.

Consider it done. MMMWWWAAhhhh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finally sneezing after it had been building up for some time.
Lurker
0 likes
slow scratching across my back with fingertips.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy

Consider it done. MMMWWWAAhhhh

Lurker
0 likes
Butterfly kisses down my neck and ..boom..
Glass half full.
0 likes
Hold me tight and kiss me...
Lurker
0 likes
Laying awake at night watching the one I love sleep and listening to her breathe.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
who does not like an orgasm? But for most days, a hug. A very special hug from someone so very special. The kind of hug where you feel like he never wants to let you go...... and I would not mind if he never did let go!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kisses on my neck and I melt ?

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Lurker
0 likes
Having my lover spoon up to me after we have made love and ready to fall asleep and that kiss on my neck when we wake up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The sensation of pulling on a pair of stockings and rubbing my thighs together. Absolutely love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
- spooning
- holding hands
- having bite marks being left from my ears to my chest

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
His soft lips slowly placing intimate, seductive kisses upon the length of my shimmery sensual thighs...from my slim ankle across the curve of my calf....making his way along my knee...to my arousing smooth silky inner thigh....mmm.
0 likes
I had a lover who would get over me on all fours and brush my skin with her nipples. Loved the feeling so much, I've used it in a few stories.
Lurker
0 likes
I really like the sound of windows being cleaned. No idea why but it would go through me in such a nice way.

Bet you expecting that OP