Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What drink made you decide never to drink it again?

last reply
104 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw this somewhere, thought it might be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Italian Gin, Many years ago, myself, my gf and two boys we met on a coach trip from Austria to Italy came back to our hotel with a couple of bottles and went to their room to drink them. My gf felt ill and left early, I stayed. There is a gap of about 12 hours in my memory and I woke in my own room wearing just a t-shirt, My girlfriend swears I walked in happy and cheerful some hours earlier in just trainers and t-shirt, apparently sober and very satisfied. Kissed her long and hard, then went to sleep for several hours. Jeans, jumper, and panties were returned next day by one of the boys. I obviously had a great time, just wish I could remember some of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eggnog. Not an alcoholic drink, but the first time I ever had it, I ended up getting sick, and I have never been able to drink it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still drink on occasion, but I will never touch tequila again after having this cheap, dark brand of tequila. It made me cut back on my drinking and was a sign for me to grow up a little.
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Non-alcoholic: Mountain Dew. It looks like radioactive elf piss, and tastes just about the same.

Alcoholic: Screwdrivers. Just drank way too many one night in my freshman year with a ridiculous 50-50 ratio of vodka to OJ. That night didn't end too well, and the next day wasn't all that great either. As a result, I rarely drink vodka anymore.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vodka. It took me ten years before I could smell it again without getting queasy.
Lurker
0 likes
Crown Royal and Jagermeister. Both seriously gross. And any kind of beer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cold coffee drink
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First: Whisky. Over indulged as a teenager and now can't even bear the smell without my stomach reminding me!

Second: Pernod. The only drink I over did as a youngster and can't remember a thing about it.

Third: Gin. Again, when young was the only thing available after one of the above ran out. Drank some and had to check the bottle thinking I had picked up my friend's Mum's perfume bottle by mistake!

Inversely I enjoy Woods navy rum but now a bottle can last a year.
I also like beer especially strong, dark ones brewed by small local breweries.
I also like German bier, especially wheat bier.

Always occasionally now though. I hate the feeling of inebriation which I can now achieve with only one beer if it is a strong one!
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
There's none that's made me give up the booze. There have been plenty where I've said 'sod that for a grin'!

Literally,' coming to' after sharing just a small bottle of Absinth with a mate puts that one on top of the pile
0 likes
Lemon Drop Martini's...

Oh, and absinthe. NEVER. EVER. AGAIN.

I'll still have wine and beer, though

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beer, any kind. Tried it when I was in HS, could not get the taste out of my mouth
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Brandy and Orange - don't ask.

I got over it though!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Whisky - no, no, no, no ,no never ever again. I was ill for two days.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bacardi cola. It always made me sick, even if I only had one. And after a drinking contest with Schelvispekel (a spiced fisherman's liquor from Vlaardingen, Holland) I swore to never drink that again, but I didn't keep that promise. It just tastes too good.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Bacardi cola. It always made me sick, even if I only had one. And after a drinking contest with Schelvispekel (a spiced fisherman's liquor from Vlaardingen, Holland) I swore to never drink that again, but I didn't keep that promise. It just tastes too good.

Never came across THAT in Amsterdam LOL
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes
I'm not too flash with Tequila anymore. I used to love doing Tequila shots but after a friend and I did a bottle of Cuervo in one night (when we were both petite little youngsters) I've struggled to touch it ever since. I've been coerced into a couple but I usually end up wanting to throw up so is not a pleasant experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad

Never came across THAT in Amsterdam LOL

That's not surprising. It's kind of a local drink from Vlaardingen, under the smoke of Rotterdam, and it's pretty strong, 35%. There's only one distillery that still makes it.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Marx Sister
0 likes
Pina Colada. I am sensitive to coconut, and the first time I had one, I actually got something of a proper allergic reaction, so, I' good on that pretty much forever. Also, it was gross.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Got so wasted on 30th birthday drinking this stuff that I will never touch it again..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw so many friends and even a family member so addicted to alcohol and other drugs, that it f----d up their lives. In 1978 I walked a friend into a detox center, and never looked back. It is almost a "religion" with me. However, I do not sit in judgement of those who do drink. That's for gods and I am far from that!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gin and orange. Gin and anything else is fine, just not orange!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Martini.....would cross the street if any of it came near me!
Lurker
0 likes
Southern Comfort. Even the smell of it turns my stomach
Lurker
0 likes
Piña Colada. Seriously, coconut cream? Who invented this drink? Why, Ramon, whyyy?
Lurker
0 likes
Jack and Coke. Pass me a vodka cranberry or tequila shot with lime please.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't like tequila, but nothing that I got soused on ever made me stop wanting to drink it again. But the first time I tasted Scotch i thought it was vile. It reminded me of an awful medicine, and I've never tried it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Prune Juice