Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what do you think about sub woofers in vehicles?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have one car that i hooked up with some sounds because i just can't stand stock speakers. they don't get the quality that I'm looking for.

The question is do you get inside and ride or keep walking?
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
I keep walking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you mean the kind you hear a quarter mile away then I keep walking. That being said have had vehicles with good sounding bass all depends on the volume to me
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I look at my kids, grin and say, 'do you think he can hear that ?'
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dudealicious that is competition, but along those lines. i only have one sub in my car and i had to amp my inside speakers so i could her the words of the song. I'm not the type that likes to have his music being shared with everyone. i bought it for me to enjoy. you can barely hear it when standing next to my truck vibrating.

although i do recall this one time i put a chick on my truck and when the sub hit she jumped off squeezing her legs together.. lol
Just let it go.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kaotik1
Dudealicious that is competition, but along those lines. i only have one sub in my car and i had to amp my inside speakers so i could her the words of the song. I'm not the type that likes to have his music being shared with everyone. i bought it for me to enjoy. you can barely hear it when standing next to my truck vibrating.

although i do recall this one time i put a chick on my truck and when the sub hit she jumped off squeezing her legs together.. lol

I almost never vibrate while standing next to trucks. Make me nauseous.