Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you do...to become 'clean and fresh'?

last reply
29 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Personal Hygiene, how far do you take this?

17 votes remaining
Shower daily, soap, bathwash, handcloth, shampoo (13 votes) 76%
Shower daily, shampoo, soap, shave, brushteeth (15 votes) 88%
Shower daily, water pressure knocks dirt off (0 votes) 0%
Shower? You lucky SOBs, I have to bathe in a tub (0 votes) 0%
Shower? You poor bastard, I get to play in jacuzzi (0 votes) 0%
Every Saturday whether I need to, or not (2 votes) 12%
Three times a day, my skin is impervious to water (0 votes) 0%
I'm allergic to hydrogen atoms. (0 votes) 0%
I prefer Merlot (0 votes) 0%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I try to shower every morning. Some days I say, fuck this shit, it's just going to be me...and my cats today and later I'm cutting wood in the forest or getting loaded with friends and my apathy overrides my sense of civilization.

When I was a kid, my mother (Dad did not engage in this activity) would throw me and my two brothers in the tub at the end of the day, generally right before bedtime. I guess we were poor or it was a parental time management practice? I dunno.

The memories are scarring. Seriously though, one of my galfriends told me today - you men never use wash cloths.

I had mentioned to her...I use a bar of Coast soap, my hand and the sparse body hair to lather up. I then rinse. Most mornings I also suds up my face and shave in the shower.

No mirror needed. After 35 years of shaving, I know the contours of my face.

So, I propose this poll (and detailed explanations from you extroverts). This could be both funny and illustrative.

I won't cyber with hygienically dysfunctional female. Or male. Just thought I should throw that in at the end.

If your routine is not listed, please..........elaborate. Dysfunctional voyeurs like myself are interested.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I do 1,2, and 5 so I didn't vote!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

So you're not into Merlot either?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
I take a bath once a year, like the queen.

Ok, the closest is #1, but I floss and brush my teeth twice daily. I use charcoal clay soap from Japan, which is black. A friend of mine always brings me back some when she goes over there.

You should have had Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz as options, you'd probably get more takers over Merlot. That's a whole different poll...
Lurker
0 likes

Wash cloth, no. I use the above, I did learn something during marriage. Along with that, shave (other body parts optional, your choice). Body cleansers, depends on which one is available, but no, I don't have bars of soap anywhere in my bathroom.

I can go out of the house, if I've showered the previous evening, if not, I have to shower. Depends on the weight of the day, but usually take one before bed no matter if one was had before going out in the morning.

Yes, I brush and floss too.
0 likes
Number one doesn't include brushing teeth so I went with number two.

I don't use a traditional bar of soap though. I prefer the scented shower gels that leave me smelling like a fruit salad.
Lurker
0 likes
But...But...there's no choice for running nekkid through your neighbour's sprinklers while you dash for the bus......
XX
BB
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by nicola

You should have had Cabernet Sauvignon or Shiraz as options, you'd probably get more takers over Merlot. That's a whole different poll...

Trying to remember back 20 hours now...but I think I was on my 2nd or maybe third bottle of grape sauce when I created this mishmash.

Chardonnay. Merlot always knocks my dick in the dirt before I can finish 4 bottles.
Lurker
0 likes
I can go out of the house, if I've showered the previous evening, if not, I have to shower. Depends on the weight of the day, but usually take one before bed no matter if one was had before going out in the morning.

Where I live it get's exceptionally hot/humid in the summer and 2 sometimes 3 showers are not unusual. My swimming pool ends up feeling like a bath tub with temps in the 80s+ so I stay away from it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Some days I say, fuck this shit, it's just going to be me...and my cats today and later I'm cutting wood in the forest or getting loaded with friends and my apathy overrides my sense of civilization.

http://bit.ly/mJIHXL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

Nope. I'm like Paul Giamatti from Sideways. Never any Merlot.
Lurker
0 likes
Shower everyday (mostly in the evening and then wash in the morning) brush teeth etc every day. Wash my hair and shave various body parts every other day.

Occasionally i have those days where i stay in and do nothing in which case just a wash in the basin with a washcloth will do and then shower the next morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

I loved Sideways immensely, but I did buy into the whole Merlot snobbery for a while afterwards.

There are some 2009 French Merlots that are sublime - please ignore them - all the more for me ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Where I live it get's exceptionally hot/humid in the summer and 2 sometimes 3 showers are not unusual. My swimming pool ends up feeling like a bath tub with temps in the 80s+ so I stay away from it.

Same here! I shower twice a day now even though I probably don't need it but its a routine every since I was small. I hate going to bed all grimy and I hate going out for the day without a shower too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Daily showering is the only answer - then you satisfy all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sumdays i think i live in the shower, no excuse 4 bad hygene a complete turn off 4 me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
clean and fresh is as much in the mind as in the shower (for me that is) so to feel clean and fresh I go for a vigorous hike, then I like a hot sauna and a cold jump in the lake. nothing fresher!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shower pretty much everyday unless I'm all by myself and no one to care, then I might skip a day. You didn't include everything in the first two so I'll say #1, #2, + Merlot, lol. Although I genuinely like Cabernet better smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

I loved Sideways immensely, but I did buy into the whole Merlot snobbery for a while afterwards.

There are some 2009 French Merlots that are sublime - please ignore them - all the more for me ;)

Far too young to drink now Babe - lay them down a while xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen

I'll have a couple of friends of mine that live in France give them a go for me. I'll get back to you on that. Still will probably prefer Cab though. But as Swollen said, it's seems a young wine to me.
Lurker
0 likes
On second thought, to hell with it. Let's get some 2 Buck Chuck and partay. Then we'll jump into the Jacuzzi with a bottle of Dawn and get clean!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bathe in the ocean.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, Chef, in Miami, two is sometimes the minimum. Also, just while we're on the topic, I am a little snoborooney when it comes to vino.

Looks chilled, anyone got a cork screw?
Lurker
0 likes
I carry one in my purse for just such occasions.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I probably shower twice a day on most days... once in the morning and a quick one after the gym later.

Teeth brushing is mandatory... wow, I was surprised that the majority have chosen option one. Do people seriously not brush their teeth everyday?
Lurker
0 likes

Too busy shagging baby, yeah!!!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
A shower etc. is even more important than coffee to get me started in the morning. I shower twice on gym days. I'm with DD, only one option seemed to list brushing teeth and it's not the most popular one. eeeewwwwww.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I probably shower twice a day on most days... once in the morning and a quick one after the gym later.

Teeth brushing is mandatory... wow, I was surprised that the majority have chosen option one. Do people seriously not brush their teeth everyday?

yeah, wow... i mean, 3 times a day should be standard! i carry a travel brush and toothpaste with me at all times - after every meal. Umm.. as far as showering, i don't feel compelled to shower EVERY day, usually i'll miss a night or two every week if i'm not doing something during the day that requires me to shower (or take a bath) and sometimes i LIKE having the 'stink' of sex clinging to me, HER scent mixed with mine, and will purposefully not shower. but then again, sometimes i'll take two, just cause it feels nice, not cause i need one.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Most days I shower 1x, but I'll have a rougher time at work so it allows for a second one to work the ache out of my muscles.