Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What did you have for lunch?

last reply
510 replies
33.2k views
1 watcher
6 likes

Turkey sammich w/ mustard, mayonnaise, iceberg lettuce w/ a sprinkle of pickle juice.

Cold blk. water.

Asked for light fries and I know I like them best over their regular fries.

Yummy yummy.

Krispy switched our take-out into these bowls.

Why? Idk but he did lol

Voyeur @ f/64

pizza from scratch -- fresh mozzarella with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and basil from the garden. Spinach and red onion salad with balsamic and parm after.

Active Ink Slinger

My Bolognese and Conchiglie pasta.

I was irritated w/ this bunch as they kept talking and seeing as I asked for light fries instead of the regular over cooked fries, they had to fry three sets separately.

Even the new kid, Daniel made a yuck face do to me placing light fries order as he saw that my order was still there. Good thing I always get my food to go in boxes w/ lid which kept the burgers hot.

Active Ink Slinger

No Lunch Today !!!

Voyeur @ f/64

Made some egg pasta and pesto from the garden. Sliced Dr. Wyche tomato sprinkled with crispy apple-wood bacon. A glass of Mt Figueroa Danish Red beer.

Diced Carne Asada in a bed of iceberg lettuce, half of a medium avocado w/ salt, homemade thousand island dressing on a warm flour tortilla.

I ate two of these.

48oz of ice water.

It may be 5PM and some change but this is my breakfast, lunch and dinner cause sometimes, i'm not hungry until dinner time or the following day.

Voyeur @ f/64

Salmon and brie panini; micro greens with a mild balsamic dressing

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess

We are traveling with friends. Our lunch stop was at Culver’s. I rarely eat beef, but you can best believe this girl ate a single butter burger with cheese. Yum yum yum.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Active Ink Slinger

Shrimp cocktail and melon

Voyeur @ f/64

Curried egg salad on toasted sourdough with grilled red peppers. And pickles. Always pickles.

Active Ink Slinger

Yum. I made some egg salad which I’m having in about an hour.

Active Ink Slinger

Well hell, after you two I suddenly want some egg salad. Brb, boiling some eggs.

Grilled chicken breast w/ caramelized lemon slices

Green salad w/ slivers of almond, roasted sunflower seeds and pomegranate seeds.

Mango juice w/ frozen strawberry ice cubes.

We're grilling at the moment.

A bit of chicken and lots of veggies.

colin123

Quote by colin123

Ploughmans lunch

Very enjoyable