Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We are soon going to be charging for site access

last reply
43 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Apparently the internet is getting more expensive, and we've been advised from our host that each page we serve now costs us around 1 cent.

With 25 million page views per month, this is getting really costly.

Please can you support the cause and enter your credit card details when the pop up appears. It will be discretely billed as "Lush Sx Stores" on your statement.

Thank you
If you like I could just send you my bank details directly.... Today hahahaha

=d>
Totally understandable. Too bad I'm broke... is there any way I could work off my debt?
It's after 12 here in the UK...

Still, credit card details are as follows...

Quote by AngelSlut
Totally understandable. Too bad I'm broke... is there any way I could work off my debt?

Ditto!!
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
are v gointo be charged for accessing the site ?
Maybe we can have a used panty drive to help raise funds?? Anything for a for a good cause.
How much are we talking here, what's the bottom line?
April Fools' Day!!!
Quote by NatureBoy
April Fools' Day!!!

Psht... don't tell anyone, NB.
..and our drivers license photo and thumb print will be required as avatar.
I can organize the used panty drive and do a bake sale at the same time...
Quote by NatureBoy
April Fools' Day!!!

lol : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
i just sent you 80 lbs of pennies, Ms N. hopefully that will cover me for the next month. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
i just sent you 80 lbs of pennies, Ms N. hopefully that will cover me for the next month. smile

so we get your weight in pennies? silly
Quote by SatinBatty

so we get your weight in pennies? silly

lol - actually, yeah... *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

I am so not falling for this...this year.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
lol now to mold the pennies into a Sprite shape and the site can have two Sprites...

wait can Lush handle two Sprites?
laughing Lush can't handle the one Sprite we have running around the site but never has been caught.. slippery lil bugger that one is...

Sent my credit card info..gee hope the denied message doesn't appear....well I'll just send cases of wine instead....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Well the saying is "slippery when wet" and i think that describes our Sprite accurately
I just spoke to my bank manager, and he said if I send him my used panties, he'll arrange a deposit.

At least I think that's what he said...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Can you just start charging the new ones from now on?
Aren't we all grandfathered and grand mothered in?
Charge them each.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Yeah no problem .. I just love it here and am more than willing to pay for the service .. my details are:

Mr. Yeahright BullshitwasntbornyesterdayanditsAprilthefirst

Card no. 4 5678

Valid .. like never......... Expires .. who gives a crap.

CCV ... in your dreams.

Regards .......... long live Lush.
Thank you John......have copied them all down.....let’s see........what shall I buy first......
Good luck with that !!
Yeah, what ever!!
Lush neednt worry about the cost of running this site if this is genuine and they try to charge....there wont be anyone on here!!
Actually ... in all seriousness .. I bet many members would pay a nominal fee or work the fee off .. I wouldnt object to cleaning up the bedroom at night if I get to keep all the used female lingerie !!

Quote by simplyjohn
Good luck with that !!

Ok, john caught me on the phone using his credit card details.......he’s making me buy
deodorant, air freshener, eau de cologne.......and enough steak for the weekend
He also said not to forget the chips, onion rings, tomatoes and peppercorn sauce, onion rings, tomatoes, peppercorn sauce, and the red wine.
OK.....so it’s a trip to the docks now.....
How else am I gonna afford Lush and his shopping list