Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Want to be buried vertically rather than horizontally?

last reply
13 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Recently on the local (Aussie) radio I heard of a guy that has come up with a cheap no frills burial service. He has bought a paddock and a mechanical digger that has a big drill attached. You won't be going into a pine box, just a biodegradable shroud and there will be no headstone or graveside service. He has received approval to go ahead with the scheme and the bill will be thousands less due to the cost cutting. They will drill the hole 3 metres deep and by going vertical will be able to fit more customers in.

It will be the first of its kind in Australia and possibly the world. What do you think, would you favour this type of final resting place for yourself and your loved ones?
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
I've always thought being buried with the worms was gross I'm all for cremation but if you really wanna go the burial route this seems totally practical to me and a good idea. I mean after all your dead and have moved on to hopefully better things so what the hell would you be complaining about? Funerals are much more for the living than then the dead and I find them to be a morose event I personally want no part of for myself. I'd rather be remembered when I was alive and good looking not pasty and dead in a box!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Good point Bunny. I have already paid for my next plot of dirt though I don't know about the good view I asked for.... ha ha

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
i have asked that i be taken to the taxidermist upon my demise and stuffed in a less then dignified position and placed in the living room as a coat rack. at least i'd be useful! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
i have asked that i be taken to the taxidermist upon my demise and stuffed in a less then dignified position and placed in the living room as a coat rack. at least i'd be useful! smile

Would you rather be stuffed and mounted or mounted and stuffed?

I'd like to be put under some horrible person's house to rot. It doesn't have to be someone I know, just some terrible example of humanity, like Fred Phelps, or maybe the Westboro Church.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
There's a prison in the city I'm from where inmates used to be buried standing up in the old days so they could supposedly never be at rest. They were also buried just metres from the fence so they'd never know freedom. It was meant to be the final, eternal punishment.

I don't know why it matters to me, but I think I'd prefer to be buried lying down. I know once I'm gone, I'm gone, but I still want to be lying down!
All I can say is LMAO, that is such an Aussie thing to do. Finding a cheaper way out of everything AND helping the enviroment. Whoot!
XX
BB
This is my thing that I hate talking about. So I'll just say what I don't and do want: do not cremate me, do not lie me on my back in a coffin( lay me in a coffin on my side with my two fave pillows, and my fleece blanket) do not fasten the coffin lid down so I can't escape( yes I know I won't know) leave the coffin lid ajar, as the thought of me being enclosed as I do not like!
Also please leave me a 24 hrs later laminated note as what gossip happened on Lush, facebook and the news(only nice happy news)

Well that's my view on this subject - now I run back to living.... she shudders as she runs away from this scary subject.
I dunno about my body, but I read somewhere that when hanged you go out with a stiffy. That's one kind of upright I could stand to be when I die. Nobody could ever accuse you of not beaing able to keep it up then could they?
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
A 'stiffy' isn't much good to you when you are dead. ha ha

Bury me face down so you all can *KISS* my ass
Burn baby burn. When I'm dead I don't care what happens with this mass of flesh. Worm food or ash. Who cares?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Vertical, 'green' burial is a cute idea. Always loved the Aussies.

Still not for me though, once they've harvested whatever parts are of use, I've opted for cremation - just as cheap and removes any 'guilt' my family would feel about not maintaining my grave.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw