Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wait a minute...

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This morning in bed I "bought" my way out of having to help hubby shovel the snow, only to later learn that he had already hired someone to do it. Am I entitled to a refund?
Hell yea.... refund, with interest!
Absolutely - of your choice.
Ditto. Make it a good one and let us know!
He is just a regular man .
yes get the refund....
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
You'll have to wait until the Super Bowl is over, though.
By all means get that refund! And, because he actually cheated.... it should be a double!!
Quote by ali2teaseu
This morning in bed I "bought" my way out of having to help hubby shovel the snow, only to later learn that he had already hired someone to do it. Am I entitled to a refund?

Am I the only one interested in exactly how you bought your way out of this, and further more what the refund would be? Seems like the more logical question here
Inquiring minds want to know.
What happened?

Ok - my hubby woke feeling rather horny and I wasn't really in the mood. He asked me if I would lend him a helping hand, as I sometimes do in these situations. Thinking about the 2 feet of snow outside, I offered to give him a blow job instead if I didn't have to shovel. He readily agreed and everyone is happy. About a half hour later while we were having our coffee and tea, I teased him how he can think of me when he gets cold and tired while shoveling. He smirked (I hate that lawyer smirk he makes!) and told me how he called our landscaper the night before and arranged for him to clear the snow.

And yes, I did get even. Knowing I was stewing on this, he eventually offered me a full body massage (probably thinking he would get more sex) which I accepted. It was a good massage, but despite his best efforts, he didn't get any sex this time (although I did have to take care of myself in the shower). That was my refund.

Signed,
Ali the Bitch

Here what i learned today. Sex is a really powerful tool, sometimes used as bargaining chips, other times
an instrument of punishment and if you really want to stretch it, sometime used as a recipts for a refund.

Go Ali
Hehe nicely done!
Firstly - WAAA-AAY TO GO HUBBY!!

Secondly, given that this lowly male always struggles with the machinations of the female mind, was the 'refund' the massage or the knowledge, as you took your shower, that your hubby was just as worked up again as before he 'negotiated' to clear the driveway??

Either way, hubby did GOOD.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw