Thinking of getting a new piercing and want opinions

last reply
31 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi I am thinking of getting a frenum ladder (two frenum piercings). Wondering if anyone has had this done? How painful was it?? Is there possibility for rejection and how high is the possibility? Is there any risk? Would love opinions. Thanks
Lurker
0 likes
For me I have just one thing to say to that kind of piercing a big HELL NO FOR ME!!! But hey to each their own.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I had to google frenum ladder...

And now my eyes are burning....

Looks pretty painful to me!!

Instead of piercing, maybe they made clip-on frenum ladders somewhere out there...LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I had to google it as well, and I'm with bikebum ... HELL NO, but that's me. A question though, the images brought up showed a few different forms ... the first and probably most frequent was a ladder along the bottom of your dick. Others showed a ladder of rings on the balls, and another showed a ladder on a lower back ... which are you referring to?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know if this opinion would matter to you but no way would I let a dick with that in my pussy!!! Seems to me that would totally ruin my fun sucking and deep throating cock too. I would imagine it would have to HURT! Whatever makes you happy though.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Don't know if this opinion would matter to you but no way would I let a dick with that in my pussy!!! Seems to me that would totally ruin my fun sucking and deep throating cock too. I would imagine it would have to HURT! Whatever makes you happy though.
That is EXACTLY how I feel. No way no how!
Lurker
0 likes
A sidebar a girlfriend of mine had her clit pierced and she said it hurt like hell takes a good long time to heal to she also said same about having your dick pirced and said NO sex for something like around 6 weeks or so have to worry about infection from it so as said again no way for me.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Owe, it might be good therapy if I wanted to stop masturbating. I don't want to stop, I'm just saying....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah i vote no.... thats just that many women who would turn you down.
Lurker
0 likes
How does your wife/girlfriend/SO feel about it?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, if you're already not getting laid, and you're just using your dick to piss away pints...I say go for it.

What's the worst thing that could happen? Multiple infections, then...amputation? Pfft - it ain't nothing but a thang, homie.

It would be a little limiting, boarding airlines or anywhere there's a metal detector. heheh, how do you explain that to TSA?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
I had to google it as well, and I'm with bikebum ... HELL NO, but that's me. A question though, the images brought up showed a few different forms ... the first and probably most frequent was a ladder along the bottom of your dick. Others showed a ladder of rings on the balls, and another showed a ladder on a lower back ... which are you referring to?

I was going to probably do the top. one or two
Lurker
0 likes
Look pretty cool to me, go for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Haven't told the girlfriend that I might be doing this.
Lurker
0 likes
no ... if I met a man with it done, I would be completely turned off.

but, freedom reigns in most countries - have at it! blow your load! enjoy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle
Yeah i vote no.... thats just that many women who would turn you down.

well I could always put a hoop around it. They say its actually arousing for women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
It would be a little limiting, boarding airlines or anywhere there's a metal detector. heheh, how do you explain that to TSA?

The only thing that stopped my eyes watering at the prospect of..., well, you know, was reading WMM's comment. Laughter cures all.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Quote by WellMadeMale

The only thing that stopped my eyes watering at the prospect of..., well, you know, was reading WMM's comment. Laughter cures all.

Can you say strip search? And then the talk in the break room after.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chauncey
Quote by chefkathleen

Haven't told the girlfriend that I might be doing this.

Dude I would say talk to her first especially if there is a long term relationship with her involved she might not be to happy can't say for sure cause naturally I don't know either of you but just my opinion I would tell her first.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
told the girlfriend and she was sorta intrigued. Told me to let her know if I get it done. Might still but have to save up cause not a cheap piercing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Chauncey
told the girlfriend and she was sorta intrigued. Told me to let her know if I get it done. Might still but have to save up cause not a cheap piercing.

wonder what "let her know if I get it done" means?

Hope you like it Chauncey!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok here is one for the guys. How do you feel about a woman with her nipples pierced. Thinking of doing it, but not sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hizlylsextoy
Ok here is one for the guys. How do you feel about a woman with her nipples pierced. Thinking of doing it, but not sure.

no please
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hizlylsextoy

They are HOT!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hizlylsextoy

I was invited to share some passionate embraces with a young woman in '93 who had both her nipples pierced - and connected with a fairly heavy, 9 inch or so length, sterling silver chain.

Her piercings didn't bother me one bit. Of course, I only saw her for a few hours that evening.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I love a woman with piercings in her nipples, belly button or tongue. I think it's really sexy and I enjoy playing with the nipple and belly button ones. Not so excited about clit/pussy piercings, but then I haven't had sex with a woman with those yet so I might get my mind changed there.
I think the biggest differance between the piercings that he was talking about and those a women gets is that she is not going to be sticking those piercings into someone elses body. That is a whole differant issue.
Lurker
0 likes
Well to update you all, I got them pierced last night. It hurt like hell, but I am glad I did it.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by hizlylsextoy
Well to update you all, I got them pierced last night. It hurt like hell, but I am glad I did it.

Congratulations! I think pierced nipples are VERY SEXY!

Rings or barbells?
Lurker
0 likes
I opted for the rings, been told they were sexier.