Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The World Cup

last reply
114 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The England football team visited an orphanage in Russia yesterday.

“It’s heartbreaking to see their little faces with no hope”, said Vladimir, aged 6.

Revised spoiler: Belgium win
England got lucky to get an easy group... They'll still fuck it up. Its England.

One of the best teams, England. They will STILL fuck it up.

Brazil sucks and will cry like always... Germany is the favorite to win.

Iceland... That's who I'm rooting for. Fucking Iceland.

There are more registered professional futbol players in Argentina than there are people that live in Iceland. And Argentina couldn't beat them.

I was at the friendly where Mexico beat Iceland 3-0... Hoping Mexico gets that Icelandic power against Germany, I doubt it. But I hope so.

Eiður Guðjohnsen, the best Icelandic player in history who was teammates with the best Mexican player in history at Barcelona who is probably the oldest player in the tournament now.

Give the Mexicans that Icelandic power.

Yes.... That was a prayer.
#AnyoneButEngland

I've tended to cheer for the Dutch (no Dutch ancestry myself, but I have Dutch friends and co-workers) at recent cups but with them out, I'm kind of just watching right now. Rooting for an underdog like Iceland is tempting. I know my brother is cheering for them. I imagine we'll still see familiar names like Brazil, Spain, and Germany moving up as the tournament wears on, though.
Quote by Magical_felix
Germany is the favorite to win.

Not such a great start!
Quote by nicola

Not such a great start!

I think the prayer worked!
Russia and Mexico are doing well so far.
Quote by Magical_felix

I think the prayer worked!

Amen!

Say one for England tomorrow will you?

I think England will surprise a few this tournament. Semi-finals, here we come!
I saw that most of the highly ranked teams are struggling so far. Maybe an underdog will shock the world.
Quote by Buz
I saw that most of the highly ranked teams are struggling so far. Maybe an underdog will shock the world.

That would be great. Only 8 countries have ever won it apparently.
Quote by nicola

That would be great. Only 8 countries have ever won it apparently.

Interesting that the England captain for this World Cup team plays for a team from London - Harry Kane... the last time this happened - Bobby Moore!
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Mexican fans jumped so hard at their goal that they caused an earthquake. Please please please let them win.
Quote by Magical_felix
England got lucky to get an easy group... They'll still fuck it up. Its England.

One of the best teams, England. They will STILL fuck it up.

Brazil sucks and will cry like always... Germany is the favorite to win.

Iceland... That's who I'm rooting for. Fucking Iceland.

There are more registered professional futbol players in Argentina than there are people that live in Iceland. And Argentina couldn't beat them.

I was at the friendly where Mexico beat Iceland 3-0... Hoping Mexico gets that Icelandic power against Germany, I doubt it. But I hope so.

Eiður Guðjohnsen, the best Icelandic player in history who was teammates with the best Mexican player in history at Barcelona who is probably the oldest player in the tournament now.

Give the Mexicans that Icelandic power.

Yes.... That was a prayer.

Iceland. The Cool Runnings of FIFA 2018.
My buddy wants them to win. After flumoxing Messi, I can get on that train.

Barring that, I’d like to see Ronaldo win one. I was essentially a striker growing up before the knee injuries killed any designs I had on living the dream as a pro.
And he’s the best pure scorer I’ve ever seen play in my generation.
England actually won!

Football's coming home! (Why do I still remember all those awful World Cup songs of the 90's? I blame my father).
England actually won!
Quote by nicola
England actually won!

They were so close to goofing up... lucky bastards.
Russia will win ‘cause Putin wants the world stage win on home soil.

Really enjoying it this year. Missing Italy, but that third goal of Ronaldo’s. Just amazing!
Quote by Magical_felix

They were so close to goofing up... lucky bastards.

Aren't you rooting for us?

@ Ping - I think the other teams in their group have taken back handers, looking at the scorelines. The hosts always manage to get out of the group stages I've been told. I've no idea $ why ...
Quote by nicola

Nah...

And I’m glad Argentina got spanked today too.

:HATE:HATE:HATE:
Iceland is still innit to winnit!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by Magical_felix

Nah...

And I’m glad Argentina got spanked today too.

:HATE:HATE:HATE:

Lol @ Messi.
Quote by MadMartigan

Lol @ Messi.

The goalie though... what the fuck was that pass
Quote by Magical_felix

The goalie though... what the fuck was that pass

That pass was glorious. It doesn't get any better if you're trying to set the other team up for a chip shot. Wonder if he had money riding on this game. May as well have been an own goal.
How can you not go for Iceland?

I'm still waiting to see how Russia finds a way to cheat....

Canada, USA and Mexico are going to host the 2026 World Cup. I'm a little annoyed that all these snobs in Vancouver didn't want it. Now people are going to see Edmonton as a representation of Canada?

Vancouver has an absolutely beautiful new stadium.

What a waste.

On the bright side, Canada will get to compete for the first time since 1986. Let's see if we can score a single goal this time.
Quote by DamonX

Canada, USA and Mexico are going to host the 2026 World Cup. I'm a little annoyed that all these snobs in Vancouver didn't want it. Now people are going to see Edmonton as a representation of Canada?

What a waste.

On the bright side, Canada will get to compete for the first time since 1986. Let's see if we can score a single goal this time.

Did you see it was actually Sweden that got cheating? Here I thought that the Swedes were so sweet and gentle. The best part was that the Korean coach didn’t even care because he said that Europeans can’t tell Koreans apart anyway lol
Quote by DamonX

What a waste.

Go Iceland!

2926 World Cup. It looks like Atlanta will get a semi-final match. I may have all the rules down by then. Evidently, Atlanta has one of the better teams in the MSL. And is putting up big attendance numbers at their matches. I went to one.
Quote by nicola

@ Ping - I think the other teams in their group have taken back handers, looking at the scorelines. The hosts always manage to get out of the group stages I've been told. I've no idea $ why ...

FIFA. Russia. 'nuff said. It's funny how the world works. Putin might be monitoring Lush. I think he's actually contributed to this thread.

My Gosh. I've not heard the crying for Argentina singing yet, but I'm sure it's being sung someplace. Damn. Too bad. I like to see the stars
playing and competing at their best.

TSN in Canada is doing a pretty good job with pre-game and post-game analysis. Apparently, they decided only sportscasters with thick
accents can do authentic analysis. I don't know these guys. They could be tournament imports, but for a dumb-dumb like me, they explain stuff at my level.

Looking forward to Uruguay and Russia on Monday.

BTW... Weed will be officially legal in Canada on October 17. It's a lottery system to determine who will be chosen to supply the demand. I'm sure
FIFA and Russia will have some involvement too. I heard it will be taxed $1/gram. I think my Mexican Coffee Chocolate Chip cookies will have an added
ingredient, but I'll need to experiment with the correct blend. I should have my recipe perfected by the next World Cup. Definitely by 2026 when part of
the big stage comes to Canada. It's gunna rock... well... it's gunna be stoned.
Hubbie and I have absolutely no interest in this game.

Brandie
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Hubbie and I have absolutely no interest in this game.

Brandie

Heard nascar was turning left 2,000 times this weekend. It’s wicked epic how they just turn left.
Quote by Magical_felix

Heard nascar was turning left 2,000 times this weekend. It’s wicked epic how they just turn left.

I've always said, two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do. Four lefts just blows my mind. It's
deja vu every lap. Just like a goldfish that eats its own poop. Spits it out, then says, "Hey, look! Food."
Eats it again, then spits it out yet again. That happens about 2000 times each weekend too. I wonder if
there is a relationship between watching Nascar and a goldfish eating it's own poop?

Damn. I was trying to be funny. The Canadian in me feels anxious. Sorry. I did not mean to offend, just
trying to be funny.