last reply
3.8k replies
296k views
2 watchers
48 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
I think we are ugly Americans. My son's half-brother (18) was caught speeding on his way home from Florida last night. Stupidly, he tried to get away from police, but ended up pulling over. Was unarmed. No drugs, alcohol. Police pulled him from car and beat the sh*t out of him. His gf is in car begging them to stop. Lady pulled up and videotaped beating then left. My sons brother then had a seizure. Police took him to hospital where he had another seizure. Police decided not to charge him and released him at hospital into my son's care until my ex and his wife could get there. His face is badly beaten. My son had to help him remove his blood-covered clothes and get him new ones. Both boys are traumatized. Why? Why does a person not resisting arrest (once pulled over) have to be savagely beaten? His brother is an adopted Hispanic. I saw pictures of him in hospital and cried. I am past angry about the hatred and violence in our country. When will it end. Yes, my ex and his wife are getting a lawyer. No Police cams were on. Trying to find videotape online that lady took. Why would she film and not post? Raging against violence in America. Needless to say, we are not having a happy Easter. I am glad I am in Atlanta with my son though.

I hope you'll find the video and will get those officers convicted. Good luck!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
I think we are ugly Americans. My son's half-brother (18) was caught speeding on his way home from Florida last night.

Kimmi, was he coming up I-95 or coming out of the Pan Handle? Do you know which agency made the stop?
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

Kimmi, was he coming up I-95 or coming out of the Pan Handle? Do you know which agency made the stop?

Hi Jack, I can't post details per the lawyer right now. I know there are good cops around. But like all organizations, there are bad ones too. Just seems to be a continuous cycle of this crap lately. Very sad.
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hi Jack, I can't post details per the lawyer right now. I know there are good cops around. But like all organizations, there are bad ones too. Just seems to be a continuous cycle of this crap lately. Very sad.

Not a problem. It's good an attorney is on it. I wish y'all the best of luck. And, yes there are some good LEO's around, but I also know there are some knuckle dragging cretins in the rural counties of Northern Florida, Georgia and Alabama. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Thank you Noll and Jack
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
I think we are ugly Americans. My son's half-brother (18) was caught speeding on his way home from Florida last night. Stupidly, he tried to get away from police, but ended up pulling over. Was unarmed. No drugs, alcohol. Police pulled him from car and beat the sh*t out of him. His gf is in car begging them to stop. Lady pulled up and videotaped beating then left. My sons brother then had a seizure. Police took him to hospital where he had another seizure. Police decided not to charge him and released him at hospital into my son's care until my ex and his wife could get there. His face is badly beaten. My son had to help him remove his blood-covered clothes and get him new ones. Both boys are traumatized. Why? Why does a person not resisting arrest (once pulled over) have to be savagely beaten? His brother is an adopted Hispanic. I saw pictures of him in hospital and cried. I am past angry about the hatred and violence in our country. When will it end. Yes, my ex and his wife are getting a lawyer. No Police cams were on. Trying to find videotape online that lady took. Why would she film and not post? Raging against violence in America. Needless to say, we are not having a happy Easter. I am glad I am in Atlanta with my son though.

I'm so angry for you! Glad you are with your son. Praying that the woman who videotaped will come forward.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

Recent micro: Titty-Fuck & Deliciously Sticky

Latest famous story: The Office Whore - Part 1

Lurker
0 likes
Only a coward who does not respect himself or others would tell a woman to shut up in public. Or anywhere else. Me being such a strong woman must really piss you off, you pathetic fuck.
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
when are people driving cars going to learn how to merge without stopping first when the road is clear...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will catch hold of you very soon you a____e. I swear to God you'll end up in jail. No mercy this time!
Lurker
0 likes
Bless your Heart
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Oh Goddess give me Patience, I clear 3 hours in my schedule to write and not a single bloody word appears.
Sometimes I could eat the fucking pencil.
Bitch of a muse is just out of reach, not so out of reach I can give up.
Oh no. Just an inch away from my outstretched fingertips, but just that critical inch.
I can almost see the words appear and when I try to write them. Nothing.
When I stop trying it floats again.
Tantric fucking writing.
I'm off to suck my thumb and sulk for a while.
I'm just fed up.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald
Oh Goddess give me Patience, I clear 3 hours in my schedule to write and not a single bloody word appears.
Sometimes I could eat the fucking pencil.
Bitch of a muse is just out of reach, not so out of reach I can give up.
Oh no. Just an inch away from my outstretched fingertips, but just that critical inch.
I can almost see the words appear and when I try to write them. Nothing.
When I stop trying it floats again.
Tantric fucking writing.
I'm off to suck my thumb and sulk for a while.
I'm just fed up.

sitting right beside you, feeling every bit the same
0 likes
You worthless horrid poor excuse for human beings bitches. Go ahead, tell me again how my very minor patient came to be pregnant while in your fucking custody. Tell me.

Tell me how she came to be given a medication to terminate the pregnancy, that beautiful little girl that died in utero at 30 fucking weeks gestation. A medication that isn't used outside of a hospital setting, period, full stop. And you or your colleagues told her it was "for the baby". You fucking bitches. You're protecting the , because reasons. You insisted on sitting in the room, so you could "take notes" (read: make sure my patient didn't say anything about how she came to be pregnant--again, in custody, with no visitors on account of having no family).

It's not like there weren't options--even sheriff's deputies and police officers sit outside of the patient's room, with a hospital "sitter" inside, to alert the attending and the patient's nurse to any effort at self harm. You. Are. Protecting. A. Rapist.

And yah, maybe we were a little brusque about removing you from the room. We didn't touch you, and G-d knows we wanted to lay hands on your evil ass. You weren't, and aren't, necessary--HIPAA applies to even minor patients, and we all knew why you (and then your oncoming colleagues) really wanted to be in the room. I'm not sorry that your short ass tripped on the way out the door. Oopsie. It happens. And fuck if any of us were bring you a tissue while you stood there whining and whimpering and smearing snot and blood from your nose on your cheek.

Pissing off nurses--and we really don't have the bandwidth anymore to feel anything about anyone, this is a special case--and especially pissing off three very tall nurses, might well result in your tripping. Such a tragedy.

If this is one where it went seriously wrong and brought Medic One to evacuate the patient, who was both confused ("the medication--I took it just like she told me to take it" and "I don't know what her name is going to be...I like your name") and fucking bleeding out, how many times have you given this medication to to terminate the pregnancies occurring d/t ? How many times? One hundred? Five? A thousand? You're supposed to be helping these girls, not aiding and abetting in their rapes.

This patient. She's not even...I can't. Just fuck you, fuck your family, I hope--very sincerely--that you suffer beyond imagination at some point in your wretched lives.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
FOR FUCK SAKE! ARGHHHHH!
I missed my first COVID jab coz some idiot dropped a nail that punctured my tyre.
What a waste of an NHS appointment!
Green Flag are shit!
I've been waiting for two hours now and they keep changing my rescue time.
Today can go fuck itself!
That is all.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Quantum Tease
0 likes
People evidently oblivious (or just not caring) about the speed limit (25) in our subdivision. There's nothing quite like walking one's dog in the dark and having someone zoom past at clearly double that. (Insert tongue in cheek): Of course the law enforcement personnel living here ALWAYS obey the speed limit.....
0 likes
What kind of fucktard marries a geek, sees her get a big box delivery of geeky goodness , then gets pissy when the geek wants to play with her new toys.
Oh Goddess grant me patience.
Then when I miss one fucking call to pick her up a 20 minute walk away, I'm a fucking selfish bitch.
Oh Goddess grant me patience.
Then getting fucking childish throwing old arguments in my face.
Fuck you frigid bitch, fuck off and leave me alone.
Luna give me Strength.

Storms off and kicks something in the garden.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Easily amused
0 likes
I'm walking headfirst into a storm today. I guess it's not rage I'm feeling, but it's something. I'm scared and angry and feel pretty powerless. This is fucking exhausting.

"It'll pass" is the best face I can put on it. And it will. But Christ this is hard.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes
Goddess teach Your servant to remember her Traditions.
To not forget her traffic lights, to never lose her breath enough to not be able to speak them.
Grant me forgiveness for my foolishness, my arrogance and my pride.
Let me learn my lesson truly and earn Wisdom.
Let me never give autonomy to one who hasn't earned it properly.
Let me prune my pyracantha and bleed to pay for my atonement.
All things were, are, and ever will be according to Your Will. Most Blessed Be.

If anyone wants me I'm going to be tackling a very prickly plant,making sure I get lots of deep scratches to pay for being a bloody TWAT!

A Cure For Stagefright

0 likes
Growls and throws bottles at the wall for a while.
Fucking Fates.
Can I have a little good mojo without being kicked for it.
FUCK!

A Cure For Stagefright

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
WOW....skald..that is intense
0 likes
What fucking asshat insists I need to use HTTPS to connect to the admin portal to bring a router back online, and then makes the security cert a self signed one that chrome and Edge won't accept?? YOU FUCKING ASSHATS!!!!
Thank Fuck for Firefox.
FUCKING THING!!!!

A Cure For Stagefright

0 likes
Well FUCK YOU BITCH
I'm tired of the rude ass text messages I get from delusional whiny bitches
Sorry I don't care to celebrate a drunk with weird-ass views on life while he turns 40

Sorry but I'm not letting myself be dragged into that toxic situation you call a “party”
Carey’d away.
0 likes
Why are silicone dolls so damn expensive?

Other than Jane, I hate people so dating is very much out of the question. And yet, I want companionship so a silicone doll should be an ideal solution, right? Wrong. They're too expensive or else I'd have one by now.

Plus, even if they weren't what seems like a zillion dollars, I still wouldn't be able to get one cause most, if not all, of the companies won't do celebrity replicas without explicit permissions.

...guess I'll just die alone, but eh. It's fine. Really.

My heart has wi-fi and the password is Drew Carey.

True Blue Aussie
0 likes
Why won't they listen. A mother knows best. My youngest needed help from self-harming tendencies a few years back. No one listened to my concerns. Now she is at it again. This time more dangerous. & they are still not listening. Arrggghhhhhh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am just tired of all the pain I see around me! Enough is enough!