3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How comfortable are you with PDAs?

Your score is: 70

What does your score mean?

Getting it on in public seems to give you a thrill, to the point that you push the envelope much farther than most people. This open approach to public displays of passion surely keeps your sex life steamy and varied, and you're not alone - a lot of people get very turned on by the fact that they could be caught in the act at any moment. While it may be all fun and games, however, you should reconsider some of the consequences of your actions. You could be discovered at the wrong place (your office) at the wrong time (work hours) by the wrong person (your boss) and suffer some serious humiliation. Besides, public displays of lust can be rude and make other people very uncomfortable. Try balancing your libertinism with some discretion.

Hold it. Who said I was doing it at the office?
Matriarch
0 likes
That one was silly!

Your score is: 45

You've been known to dabble in some passionate displays of affection (or lust) in public, given the right mood, circumstance, and partner in crime. You don't however, generally take it to an extreme or make public trysts the focus of your love life. Perhaps you just haven't had the opportunity to try all the situations on the test, or you simply draw the line at certain risky behavior. Whatever the case, the best approach is monitoring your hormones with a dash of common sense. While hot action in public can seem pretty exciting at the moment, it can also lead to some awkward situations. Have fun but use your head.
Lurker
0 likes
Your score is: 75

Says the same thing as rocco's.
Lurker
0 likes
"Getting it on in public seems to give you a thrill, to the point that you push the envelope much farther than most people. This open approach to public displays of passion surely keeps your sex life steamy and varied, and you're not alone - a lot of people get very turned on by the fact that they could be caught in the act at any moment. While it may be all fun and games, however, you should reconsider some of the consequences of your actions. You could be discovered at the wrong place (your office) at the wrong time (work hours) by the wrong person (your boss) and suffer some serious humiliation. Besides, public displays of lust can be rude and make other people very uncomfortable. Try balancing your libertinism with some discretion."

I scored an 80, but I have to assume it's the "dress up as a priest and do it in public for a million dollars. What? First time offense is a fine and probation, at the most...it's a million dollars, folks!

The rest of the questions were sometimes vague: what article of clothing would I be removing? the loin cloth I regularly wear in church? Well, okay...that might be a bit--overt.
Lurker
0 likes
Think anyone will get 100?
Lurker
0 likes
65, I'm boring. But I still answered the million as a yes. I've been poor before and don't like it.
Lurker
0 likes
I am quite possibly the nerdiest and undersexed person in the forum. The questions left a lot of room to be unspecific, so I came across as more extroverted than reality has proven so far in my life. I've done some things that were stupid, very stupid, and almost got caught. I won't go into specifics...traffic light, dragonfly...chocolate syrup--Okay! It was sick! But she liked it and the dragonfly lived!

Never flew again, though...stupid things I've done...

...horseshoes, backyard pool, magnets...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
80, I don't do swimming pools.
Lurker
0 likes
Why is that, Cat?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 90

Getting it on in public seems to give you a thrill, to the point that you push the envelope much farther than most people. This open approach to public displays of passion surely keeps your sex life steamy and varied, and you're not alone - a lot of people get very turned on by the fact that they could be caught in the act at any moment. While it may be all fun and games, however, you should reconsider some of the consequences of your actions. You could be discovered at the wrong place (your office) at the wrong time (work hours) by the wrong person (your boss) and suffer some serious humiliation. Besides, public displays of lust can be rude and make other people very uncomfortable. Try balancing your libertinism with some discretio
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Why is that, Cat?

I can't swim and the smell of swimming pools makes me ill.
I tried to show off that I could swim, when I couldn't, when I was young.
Don't know how many times the life guards in the bathing house had to rescue me.

ALso during the playtime during swimclass the guys thought it was funny to g unnder water and turn the matress you were floating on upside down. Leaving you under water with the damn thing over you.

I can swim on my back. And I love lying on a lake looking up at the nightsky. Like floating through space-
Seeker
0 likes
WOO HOO!!! 85
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Come here little bird.
I wann...I won't eat you!
Lurker
0 likes
Only 50
Lurker
0 likes
The title is misleading, because it's not about public displays of affection. It's about public displays of fucking.
Lurker
0 likes
Exactly Rocco, and that last one bout the dressing as a priest/nun?? Oh and! Questions bout have you ever done this n that? Just cos i havent, doesnt mean i wont ;)
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
Come here little bird.

Come on little kitty...Try to catch me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 95

Getting it on in public seems to give you a thrill, to the point that you push the envelope much farther than most people. This open approach to public displays of passion surely keeps your sex life steamy and varied, and you're not alone - a lot of people get very turned on by the fact that they could be caught in the act at any moment. While it may be all fun and games, however, you should reconsider some of the consequences of your actions. You could be discovered at the wrong place (your office) at the wrong time (work hours) by the wrong person (your boss) and suffer some serious humiliation. Besides, public displays of lust can be rude and make other people very uncomfortable. Try balancing your libertinism with some discretion.
Lush Legend
0 likes
People would be surprised to know that I am a very private person....LOL!

Your score is: 35

You prefer to keep the steamy, physical side of your romantic life behind closed doors, where you feel it belongs. This doesn't mean you're not an affectionate person, just that you have a need for privacy and prefer to practice respectful discretion. You may feel uncomfortable when a couple gets hot and heavy in front of you, or you could care less what others do - either way, getting it on in public is just not your thing. This is a matter of personal choice, but you certainly have chosen the most respectful option. Going overboard in public can lead to some compromising situations that you're better off avoiding. A little affection from time to time, on the other hand, could spice up your love life - just do it subtly and it'll work its magic.
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

WTF was up with the dressing like a nun or priest question?
I mean, there's very little I wouldn't do for a million bucks, but what an oddball question.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
WTF was up with the dressing like a nun or priest question?
I mean, there's very little I wouldn't do for a million bucks, but what an oddball question.

Thank you that question was just crazy.....LMAO!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Why is that, Cat?

I would think that would be obvious Roc... she's a cat!

Ling
Lurker
0 likes
Here's mine:
Your score is: 65

Lurker
0 likes
That nun question was out there, definitely. Maybe the writer has a fetish or something.

Zaf didn't take that test. That was an imposter.

Just kidding.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
Quote by Catnip
Come here little bird.

Come on little kitty...Try to catch me!!

Oh, I'll get you some day. Just to shut that pretty beak of yours.