Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Songs that make you go GRRRRR - post songs you dislike here.

last reply
137 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone heard that new song by The Wanted, Walks Like Rhinanna or something? That song makes me want to tear my eyes out and use them as ear plugs.
Lurker
0 likes
the lion sleeps tonight by robert john and i have the record
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paul_moadib
These are the bands who I feel I should like, cos so many people do, but I can't stand ...

Almost anything by The Doors.
Almost anything by The Who.
Everything by Lynard Skynard.

A single song though is Freebird by the aforementioned LS. I want to rip my eyes out when I hear it.

i hope you realize that in the state of georgia such blasphemy can be considered a hanging offense..lol
Lurker
0 likes
Anything by Wang Chung, and Celine Dion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Macarena.
The "notorious gunman".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your the voice - John Farnham.

I know it was a big hit in the late 80s but when I hear it with the bag pipes and him singing. It's like block my ears already.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Anything by Pink Floyd - Suicide music

"Hey, let's get high and slit our wrists!"
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything by Bellowhead. Extremely overrated band.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i love sublime but a person i knew played this song once and made gestures as if he was was conducting the music trying to impress girls with the humor of the lyrics now every time i hear it i think of that day and get annoyed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rubber ducky and tiptoe through the tulips
what's up sunshine
Lurker
0 likes
With Arms Wide Open - Creed

To be honest, all Creed songs.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything by One Direction
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure there are many that I just can't think of right now...

But I HATE 'I'm a barbie girl'...oh and 'what does the fox say'
Lurker
0 likes
ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I DONT LISTEN TO--WHICH IS MAINSTREAM
Lurker
0 likes
There's very few songs or pieces of music that I can genuinely say that I am prepared to invest enough mental energy in to actually hate. There are a few that I dislike quite strongly though.

Amongst those is 'It's Oh So Quiet' by Bjork and anything by the Proclaimers.

I have a sort of 24 hour jukebox in my head, which plays stuff, sometimes the last song I heard, sometimes prompted by words someone says (like weather forecasts where they say it will be 3 degrees- head goes 'When will I see yooooouuuu agaaaaiin? When will we shaaaaare precious moments?). At the moment it's playing a medley of everything I've read in this thread (I've got that Uncle Kracker album somewhere!) but before starting reading it, I'd got 'Take me to church' by Hozier for some reason.
0 likes
Anything by One Direction
Anything by Taylor Swift