Login

So, I am new here but...

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
...I am honoured to be in the company of such talented writers.

I have been reading stories here for a few months, and I love all your work. I hope to write my own stories someday. But I am slightly intimidated by the level of brilliant writers in these parts.

Love to you all. x

So this is the pub? I'll have a glass of white.
Lurker
Quote by MiquelaC
...I am honoured to be in the company of such talented writers.

I have been reading stories here for a few months, and I love all your work. I hope to write my own stories someday. But I am slightly intimidated by the level of brilliant writers in these parts.

Love to you all. x

So this is the pub? I'll have a glass of white.

Let ME get you THIS one... (Dry Savougnion Blanc?)

You'll find you LIKE it once you settle in... Everyone is PRETTY friendly... (You have, I NOTICE, been commenting on Other Writer's pieces... Well, THEY love that...)

Find your feet here, it's a LOT of fun... (Speaking of feet, NICE SHOES!)

BTW, Kilcloon is THE BEVERLY HILLS of Ireland... ( *BONO* dreams of living in Kilcloon... FACT!)

MIQUELA: "You spelt SAUVIGNON wrong?"

Me: "Fine... I TRIED!!!!!! *LAUGHS!* "

xx SF

(There ARE a FEW Irish here... We won't tell your Mammie if you don't tell ours, Okay?)
Active Ink Slinger
Welcome to Lush! And don't let any of us intimidate you.

Lurker
Welcome to Lush.

hope you enjoy your time here
Lurker
As I go through the stories I want to repeat what the original poster said.
Lurker
Quote by MiquelaC

Love to you all. x

I was the same way when I started but I over came the nerves and put out my first story and I haven't looked back.

It's both rewarding and relaxing at the same time. when you put your first story up you won't be disappointed I promise.
Active Ink Slinger
thank you all x
Cheeky Chick
Welcome to Lush.

We're all pretty friendly. smile And practice makes semi-somewhat perfect. :P
Prolific Writer
Welcome.....

I am sure you will have a great time.

There are so many very nice people here.

Active Ink Slinger
Welcome to Lush hope you have a great time and meet great people.
Active Ink Slinger
Hi MiquelaC! Yes, I'm new as well, and I'm really enjoying my time here. It's exciting, and there are lots of interesting people!
'I was hot and horny as hell...'
Naked and Sexual (The Fiona Thrust Series, Episode 1)
Rainbow Warrior
Welcome, MiquelaC! I really encourage you start writing and posting, and don't be intimidated by anyone. Everyone here was a beginner once, and fresh minds bring fresh ideas. Just have fun!