Login

Sex with Teachers

last reply
17 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hi Everybody, Forgive me if this topic has been hashed or rehashed already.
But i find it interesting reading some of these accounts of public mistrust.
In an age where sex is running rampant in our school system, teachers having sex with teachers in classrooms
Teachers having sex with students. Most notable among many are Mary Kay Letourneau,
Debra (im too pretty for prison) Lafave, and Pamela Rogers.

Now most of us have thought about this to some degree at one time or another.

My question is this: During your time spent in classrooms, which of your
teachers would you have fxxxked if you could have
and why? what turned you on about him or her ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/12/09/2009-12-09_teachers_pet_each_other_naked_lust_was_part_of_their_lesson_plan_at _high_school.html
IF LINK DOESNT WORK type in keywords. Horndog High, Alini Brito, Cindy Mauro
Active Ink Slinger
well since i posed the question its only fair that i start. I was lucky enough to have sex with a former Jr. High School teacher of mine. but this did not happen until i was an adult, met her by happenstance at a restaurant, we talked exchanged numbers, talked on the phone and it was on. incidently her longtime bf was my gym teacher and i never liked him, so it was a feather in cap that it was his lady. having said that, she is not the teaching that i would have if i could have. That would have been my 11th grade Homeroom teacher, Mrs Palmer, I would have fxxxcked her because she was so pretty, classy and smart, always dressed in dresses and heels, smelled so good, and was as down to earth as anybody i have ever known. She was the first big round booty that hypnotized me. OOOOOOO Mrs Palmer. LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
I had a crush on several teachers, one in middle school and a couple in high school. All were younger, beginning teachers, usually around 22-24 or so. All HOT, not just for a teacher, but just damn sexy.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Advanced Wordsmith
nice question, i like most other students in my high school would have fucked the health teacher, perfect tanned body, talking about reproduction, and she always had on these shorts that were "too short", in my class she was sweaty because she had a gym class just before, and she had an incredible body. so ya the high school health teacher
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Lurker
I had a serious crush on a high school math teacher (young, cute, etc) but it mostly involved flirting and giggling. In college, however, I had a year-long fling with a literature professor who taught me as much about sex as he did about Chekhov (with was a lot).
Lollipop Girl
I had a HUGE crush on my Government and Econ teacher my senior year. He was so hot! He would gel his hair forward and he looked like a student himself. I would wear lowcut shirts and jeans that really showed off my ass, but he was happily married. grrr But he sure made class interesting i think like half the girl were on their way to being in love with him.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
Thanks Gryphon, and welcome to the forum, just joined myself and love it here, these are great answers guys, particularly love yours Ali as I know i couldnt be the only one that have made it with a teacher, she and I had an ongoing affair for roughly 3 years. (both adults) makes for an interesting discussion I think, when you consider that some of our teacher crushes if gone too far could have just as easily lead to headline news as seen today. waiting to hear from others that made it with teachers while in school. Thank you all for participating.
Lurker
I never made it with a teacher but in our senior year one of the guys I knew took off to NYC, that's right New York City with Mrs. Rose. As he was 18 they didn't hunt them down like dogs. They never came back as far as I know.

Know how the guys felt about one of our own going off with lovely and talented Mrs. Rose?

Guess?

Her husband was rich, she was young like 23 or something close. Money doesn't always trump hormones.
Active Ink Slinger
Hi Kyle, welcome to the discussion, I just wonder if you were in on their great escape. Hey Kyle if the story had been covered in the media, how do you thing the headlines would have read? " KYLE HELPS BUDDY ESCAPE TO NYC WITH MRS ROSE. NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN". LOL. thanks for participaing
Lurker
I was really N2 my jr high teacher Mr. Smith. God that man was soooo sexy, I would masturbate N the gym locker room/shower thinking about him. I wonder where he is today.
I luv the things u post KHD
Lurker
Quote by KoolHandDuke
Hi Kyle, welcome to the discussion, I just wonder if you were in on their great escape. Hey Kyle if the story had been covered in the media, how do you thing the headlines would have read? " KYLE HELPS BUDDY ESCAPE TO NYC WITH MRS ROSE. NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN". LOL. thanks for participaing

Esacpe To New York, a new feature film directed by the senior class outlaw!
Active Ink Slinger
Heyyyyy BabyGirl. thank you for that. welcome to the discussion. If I told you that Mr. Smith and me were running buddy, would you come over then? BIG SMILE. thank you for participating and being a good chat friend.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Kyle
Quote by KoolHandDuke

Esacpe To New York, a new feature film directed by the senior class outlaw!

i like it. I still think you were in on it. Hell everybody knows it to. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
I was in love with the school headmistress...she was about 50yrs old and on the heavy side but her lips where the ones that turned me on...I would imagine them sucking my cock till I cum on her face....did not get to realize it.....
Constant Gardener
Quote by KoolHandDuke
My question is this: During your time spent in classrooms, which of your
teachers would you have fxxxked if you could have
and why? what turned you on about him or her ?

I never had any hawt teachers.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
I had sex with my skating coach when I was in my late teens. He was an ex-athelete... 15 years older than I was and super hot. No regrets.
Lurker
It happens a lot more than people think. As long as no one is forced who cares. I know of at least two from my senior yr. (me and a friend were seeing two teachers who roomed together) and there were rumors of others.
Active Ink Slinger
My junior year in high school, I had a year-long affair with my computer programming teacher, Mrs. Werner, who was only in her mid-20s at the time. That was some of the best sex I've ever had. It only ended after we got caught in the teachers' lounge. The school tried to get her arrested for statutory , but since I was 18 at the time, no charges ever came out of it.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy