Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
72.3k replies
2.7M views
39 watchers
11.7k likes

It’s one of those mornings where I feel like another hour or two of sleep would be divine. Unfortunately I have to go for an early workout as I have the AC repairman supposedly showing up this morning after waiting all day for him to show yesterday. Between 11-2 my ass! I’m grateful that my AC is under warranty but the $300 room AC unit was not. But in this heat, we need at least one room to be cool.

Anyway, I watched no football last night (blasphemous, I know). But my psyche needed some repeat episodes of Ted Lasso and that’s futbol so it sorta counts right?

Cheers!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

And finally, a little somethin' for every BODY … Luis Fonsi, featuring Daddy Yankee … Despacito

And that's all for da Bear today!

You all take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

And…it's SATURDAY!

Everybody bright-eyed and bushy-tailed?

I didn't think so. In this load of lazy Lushie louts, I'll bet you were all out drinking and carousing, weren't you?

I sure hope so!

OK, so let's get it on, shall we?

Lights on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up the empty bottles and the worst-smelling of the drunks, which is good enough for gummint work.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Irish Breakfast available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned up and out, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using A Dark Affair dark roast coffee from Balzac's Coffee Roasters, 'cause Lady Jay and I are going to Stratford to see Cymbeline, one of Shakespeare's less popular plays. But it's in the new Tom Pattison Theater, which we are eager to see, so we'll put up with it. Plus Stratford always does a great job. At least, that's what The New York Times says.

I've put out donuts for y'all, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies WITH raisins – so there!

Market day, so I won't tarry!

Bu-Bye! And take care out there, 'K?

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Dim sum for lunch and now seeking a vino to wash it down. A Merlot would go down nicely.

No writing happening. Rethinking the story that I have been plugging away at lately. A plot element was not coming together well. The opening chapter is great, but doesn't do much beyond setting the scene and introducing characters. There's a fight, too, so a bit of action. Where it goes from there, especially why a character is even in the place where it happens, is the struggle.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

OK, listen up folks! Important announcement.

Lion has been wounded!!

A horse stepped on Carl's foot, and after trying to save it, the doctors felt his big toe had to be removed, so he is now missing a toe on one paw.

I've conveyed our condolences and best wishes, plus hopes for his speedy return to us.

Should we post an announcement for best wishes, or keep it in the family? Any thoughts?

Coffee's on, tea's made, donuts out, but I'm not feeling like doing much else today.

How is everyone else?

Aww, poor Lion! I can only imagine how painful that’s been. And the big toe is important for balance (I think). Might be some work learning to walk without it.

Many love our Lion, but I’d keep details within our Rumps fam, and when posting Lush-wide, leave it to “injuried and recovering”.

I have his number from when he came here for the military expo. Thank you so much for sharing so I can msg him.

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

OK, listen up folks! Important announcement.

Lion has been wounded!!

A horse stepped on Carl's foot, and after trying to save it, the doctors felt his big toe had to be removed, so he is now missing a toe on one paw.

I've conveyed our condolences and best wishes, plus hopes for his speedy return to us.

Should we post an announcement for best wishes, or keep it in the family? Any thoughts?

Coffee's on, tea's made, donuts out, but I'm not feeling like doing much else today.

How is everyone else?

Thanks James and bless all my friends here in Rumps for your caring

I will be back spinning music soon too.

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

This is a PG rated picture of my stability boot. James has a more "gross" picture.

I already know the doctor said no more herding horses and cattle, I will fight to get back in the saddle, lucky my friend at the ranch has young help

Again thanks for the best wishes

Cheers

Fuzzy

Lover Moon

You’ll be back in the saddle again real soon, my friend!!’ ❤️

Well, all we can do is hope that Lion recovers quickly. The Wülitzer is missing him already, not to mention Big Bertha!

Let's get Monday started, shall we?

Tea Kettle is refilled and ready. There are pots of Red Rose and Earl Grey teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleaned out, rinsed, and refilled, and is prepared for the Monday Morning Onslaught.

Today we're using Folgers, out of deference to Lion's preference.

Hey! That rhymes! Maybe I am a poet after all!!

There are donuts, of course, with Sara's sprinklies set aside.

Plus I've got some of Sneaky Pete's Secret Stash for Lion to tuck under his covers until he's released back into the wild.

Back presently with more!

Lion, we've specially selected your nurse, someone eager to play Ride 'Em Cowgirl with an injured soldier!

Meanwhile, we'll play some appropriate ridin' music … Frankie Laine, with the theme song from Rawhide

And finally, Anna Caterina Antonacci with The Royal Opera, singing Carmen and showing off for you

Time for me to mosey on…

Get better, my friend!

I'm going to grab some tea and mosey on back to Kimmi's Korner to see if she wants to play some slap and tickle…

'Bye!

And it's Tuesday. How did that happen?

Oh well…

Lights are on, Lady Dryad has cleaned up and there's another day without any mistakes in it – yet.

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and Darjeeling teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been cleared, rinsed, and refilled, and is ready to serve.

Today we're using Smart Ass Coffee beans from Kicking Horse Coffee Roasters – because it's Tuesday, of course!

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

Plus I've got some chocolate-covered profiteroles this morning! Get 'em while they're here!

Let's kick Tunes-day off with Shakira … Tango

Next up, Ricky Martin … Livin' La Vida Loca

And I'll end today's set with Ed Sheeran … Shape of You

Red Rose and make it strong. Woke up at 5 and went back to sleep for another hour. That's a bad combo for me.

Good morning, folks. Nothing exciting here. Work and life just chugging along. Later.

Well! If Taylor Swift is for Harris, who can possibly stand against her?

So, if a "childless cat lady" like Swift leads, will the Swifties follow? Stay tuned!

Now, caffeine!

Tea Kettle is refilled and steaming away. There are pots of Red Rose and English Breakfast teas available on the sideboard, plus all the other fine teas in the box. Sachets of Swiss Miss are available, along with the usual mound of mini marshmallows.

Big Bertha has been desludged, rinsed, and refilled, and is now perkin' away.

Today we're using Folgers coffee – Folgers for a soldier, in case Lion hobbles in.

(Too soon?)

I've put out donuts, with Sara's sprinklies set aside with her sports section.

More in a bit…

And here's a song from "a childless cat lady" as she styled herself … Taylor Swift … Everything Has Changed

And now, a Swift song for the other side … Shake It Off …

…as if …

And one final Swiftie … Anti-Hero

OK, time for me to go perform – some yoga.

Because I'm lithe-er than the average Bear!

Take care out there, 'K?

And don't do anyone I wouldn't!

Quote by JamesLlewellyn

And one final Swiftie … Anti-Hero

OK, time for me to go perform – some yoga.

Because I'm lithe-er than the average Bear!

Take care out there, 'K?

And don't do anyone I wouldn't!

☘️

Questions for the group, if you see a mangle lion limp in would you

Laugh?

Be scared?

Not notice?

Just asking for what I'm already known as "9 toes"

I'll help myself to coffee and 3 sprinkle doughnuts.

☘️

Thanks for the start up in my absence James.

I'll pm you on your choice of music today too.

Try this

Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore

Lover Moon

Hark, do I hear a roar? Hi, Lion. Hope that foot is healing well. Vibes from Apeland.

I feel like shit and have no idea why. Not obviously sick. Just battling some fatigue and bum knees.

Red Rose. Now going to blast some metal to get that Swift person out of my ears (though Anti-Hero is okay). At least the Lion showed some taste.😊

Here's the new lineup of Linkin Park, featuring vocalist Emily Armstrong of Dead Sara. This is an old number from the band's original lineup that holds up pretty dang well with the new team.

I'm finally feeling human again. Yesterday was rough. On Monday, I took advantage of getting my COVID booster, flu shot, and RSV vaccine all at once. It seemed like a good idea at the time. But by yesterday afternoon, I was so incredibly achy that I had to leave my friends at the beach and curl up on the couch.

I'm heading up to Alabama tomorrow to do some wedding dress shopping with my youngest, so I'm glad I'm feeling better.

Happy Hump Day, all y'all!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quote by fuzzy1954

Questions for the group, if you see a mangle lion limp in would you

Laugh?

Be scared?

Not notice?

Just asking for what I'm already known as "9 toes"

I'll help myself to coffee and 3 sprinkle doughnuts.

☘️

Thanks for the start up in my absence James.

I'll pm you on your choice of music today too.

Try this

Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore

If I saw a limpin' Lion walk into the bar, I'd …

…say "Howdy, Carl. What can I get you?"

Welcome back, my noble friend! We missed having you around, toes or no toes.

And I approve of your taste in music as well. Love Phil Collins and his unique sound!

Hidy ho, Rumpies wave

I ran away from home. This is my current situation… 😎

Quote by Seeker4
Dead Sara

God Bless you Ape

Her vocals will take Park a hopeful long way

I can say enough of music heals ones fragile soul

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hidy ho, Rumpies wave

I ran away from home. This is my current situation… 😎

One word

Jealous

(serious enjoy Kimmi)

Lover Moon