Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

RUMPLATIONS: Awesome Honky Tonk and Cyber Bar How Y'all Are?

last reply
71.8k replies
2.7M views
38 watchers
11.3k likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Lilly

Okay, I am not crazy. My husband has a quote button and I do not. It is nowhere on mine and right at the bottom on his. I think it is taunting me. Just glad I am not going crazy. James, a drink sounds fabulous. Thanks for your patience!

you only get quote buttons if you send me nude selfies... 

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Dirty Stop-out
0 likes

The links for chapters of a series is missing which makes it harder for someone to find the next chapter of a series.  Or it is missing on my stories. I checked chapter 5 of Charlotte sometimes. No link to chapter 6 or a read again link to chapter 4. 

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

For a book club with a difference... try this lesbian romp

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

do me a fav and post any issues in the lush help desk forum so we can kind of keep it organized? i know there are some hiccups right now, and that would help. thanks! 

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes

Umm. Just checking this works.

Editing to add new stuff

Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

I have the same issues and I sent you a whole envelope of selfies -- they were returned, marked Insufficient Funds."
I logged in on my phone and tablet (neither of which will not work if "Remember Me" is selected) and have no quote there either, so it seems user specific, not device. I'm used to such treatment, but there are others who will feel hurt. 

More beer, please  

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

And you can't edit a post once made? Or is that another missing button? If the former, I may not be posting much of anything...

0 likes
Quote by kistinspencil

And you can't edit a post once made? Or is that another missing button? If the former, I may not be posting much of anything...

Blip blip

Ooh quote works.

There should be a downward arrow at the bottom left that let's you edit.

I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Easily amused
0 likes

"And you can't edit a post once made? Or is that another missing button? If the former, I may not be posting much of anything..." - Kis

Trust me, if I couldn't edit a post, I'd begin to weep. SS, and assumedly LS, will get the ability to edit, quote, and (gasp!) delete a post! No more double posts! As an IT expert, I strongly advise you to drink heavily for the next 24 hours, and then log in. It's always worked for me.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

0 likes
Quote by Lucky_lildragonfly

I HATE the new lush

Oh it takes a little getting used to. Not everything has ported across. The chat system is going to be a tricky thing on a phone, so many rooms.

A Cure For Stagefright

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Please use this thread for all bugs and technical issues thanks. Trying to keep everything in the one place.

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/site-announcements-feedback/lush-stories-20-please-report-bugs-here

Re design things, please bear in mind that lush v1 was built up over 15 years. This version has had a few months development time, which was forced by external factors. The design aspect will be ongoing. We're all looking for flexibility and customisation, but it will take some time. 

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Grace

sprite said: "do me a fav and post any issues in the lush help desk forum so we can kind of keep it organized? i know there are some hiccups right now, and that would help. thanks! "

um, I can't find the aforementioned forum, and I'm not even blonde.

Go here smile https://www.lushstories.com/forum/site-announcements-feedback/lush-stories-20-please-report-bugs-here

Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Lucky_lildragonfly

I HATE the new lush

I don't hate the new Lush®. 😕

It’s a little frustrating, but so was (and is) every new iteration of Windows, Microsoft Office, cell phones, etc., ad nauseam. 🙁

It is what it is.  I’ll get used to it eventually. 😐

So far, it looks like you can't format the color and size of forum post fonts like you could in Lush® 1.0, but hopefully that will get ported over here along with other legacy features.  What you can do is bold, italicize, and underline (as well as link).  You can upload pictures, too.

There's a whole new set of emojis here.  I'm going to post the specifically “dirty” emojis below so people can see what their options are.  None of the new ones are animated, though.

Also, there's a helpful pop-up that appears at the bottom of the page whenever someone posts ahead of you.

It’s kind of neat, actually. 🦜

📜 🖋️     S e m i t a l e n t e d   S c r i b b l e r     🖊️ 📃

Confused about the rules for my Lush Stories® song titles game? → Click HERE.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Helllllloooo? Hello? Can you see me? It's Kimmi. Is anybody here? 🙄

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Did anybody do a roll call to make sure we didn't lose anybody? I don't have any buttons to edit, quote, blah blah either soooforgvei me tipos

Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes

Kimmi:

I am here, but it looks like your regulars are busy grumbling. 😠

Sorry about that.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

HI Caramel! 😊 Happy to see another familiar face. 

Semitalented Scribbler
0 likes

Kimmi:

I’d be patient with everyone else, as they’re probably having problems logging in (as I initially did).

Also, other features should get ported over from Lush® 1.0 in the upcoming days.

Hang in there. 😉

Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

HI Caramel! 😊 Happy to see another familiar face. 

Hihi Kimmi  !!🍷or ☕ lol 
Love Bug
1 like

Howdy Folks. Have a drink on me and join me and Grace in the umm, hot tub/dumpster. Gives a whole new meaning to dumpster fire. I was very frustrated until I logged on to my husband’s phone and he has all the buttons I am missing, this clarifies I am not completely crazy. 

Going to show him what I have learned about the site so far and hope that mine is better tomorrow. Everything looks better after some sleep. Glad to see people finding there way back to our lovely little bar. See everyone tomorrow!!

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

HI Lilly! Hi Sara! 😊

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Caramel_Infidel

Kimmi:

I’d be patient with everyone else, as they’re probably having problems logging in (as I initially did).

Also, other features should get ported over from Lush® 1.0 in the upcoming days.

Hang in there. 😉

Be patient with the mods too, please. we're in the same boat, only we're actually expected to answer questions and solve issues! lol Jen and i have have some interesting convos today:

me: i have no idea what i'm doing. 

jen: you didn't before either

me: at least now i have an excuse! 

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

I feel like my age is showing... I'm not sure you can teach an old dog new tricks 🤣

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Hiya Kimmi! Everything keeps getting twisted around and then disappears. I have to bribe Sprite every time I want to do anything -- getting a stiff neck...   

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

At least we got our gold stars back, though on the wrong side, so I'll have to get a new avatar

0 likes

🤦🏻‍♀️ 

For whatever it's worth - I feel for the admins and the moderators massively right now. We, as users, take a helluva lot for granted.  It made me quite sad to see how the admins are being spoken to in the rooms by some members, though there were a few funny interactions too. 

There's so many things I'm confused by right now. Lush logs me out every time I move to a different part of the site - but I'm stubborn,  you're not getting rid of me that easily!

Long Island iced tea please? Double it up - sleep is evading me just now.... 

Hi friends who've made it over this far 👋 It took me a while to get to Rumps. Tomorrow ima go looking for project semi colon. 

Hugs to all who need and want them. 

0 likes

Okay, folks, will everyone please just calm THE FUCK DOWN!

This is a WORK IN PROGRESS! OK?

Take a deep breath, everyone have a couple of FREE shots of Old Lederhosen, and just chill.

Look, I had just gotten comfortable with the old interface, OK, and then they changed it all. So fuck them, right?

No, actually. The folks that are doing this are trying to HELP up, not fuck us over! They know what you're used to, they know what you use, better than you do because they have statistics on it. It's been LESS THAN 24 HOURS guys!

Have a LITTLE patience, OK?

They're going to accept feedback. They are going to be teething problems. There's going to be shit you don't like.

I get that.

But…and here's the bottom line…WHY DID YOU COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

I came for high grade fuction. For stuff that I wasn't embarrassed to read. For stories by people like Jen, and Sprite, and DeviantSusie, and VioletVixen, and KimmiBeGood, and ShyThesian, and Ensorcelled, and Stormdog, and…

You get the idea.

They are all still here.

But there are bugs. Big Fuckin' Deal. Get over it, okay?

You'll get used to it, and you'll find new things you like, and we'll all bitch about things we don't like, and there will be compromises.

So: Here's the deal. Every time someone makes a LEGITIMATE complaint that they wind up fixing, not just "My hair isn't the right shade of green!" crap, I'll pour you a shot of Old Lederhosen. And trust me, after a couple of those, you'd marry my cousin Harry…which you REALLY don't wanna do, okay?

So, everyone please take a CHILL pill for now. Give them a fuckin' break! Let them do the work.

And when they're done, and they haven't done the shit we really need, we'll storm the castle together, topple le regim ancien, and we'll be top dogs! Until we realize that it's up to us to deliver.

Personally, and professionally, I want to buy Nicola and her dainty crew a drink, any time they deign to show their faces here. And you can take that to the bank. OK?

(of course, I cook the books, so…)

This is da Bear, speaking ex cathedra from his belly button, over and fuckin' OUT!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

0 likes
Quote by Grace
if I was pretending to be someone I'm not I'm sure I could have found a pretty pic. I'm a fat, old, one-legged, lesbian tart and proud of it.

in all the confusion, has anyone managed to pt coffee together?

Sorry, your Grace. Big Bertha's still being refurbished. Tomorrow, OK? Promise!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!