RIP Robin Williams

last reply
21 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

Robin Williams, actor and one of my favorite funny men, was found dead at age 63. There aren't any confirmed details surrounding his death, other than suicide is suspected.

Truly a sad day.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not only was he a great comedian but also a really wonderful actor. A tragic loss.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Not only was he a great comedian but also a really wonderful actor. A tragic loss.

genuinely nice man, too. sad

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Prolific Writer
0 likes
How sad...

He was a great actor/comedian.

He will certainly be missed. Such a shame!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am truly shocked! He's an amazing talent and probably one of the most likeable and genuine Hollywood stars. I really hate finding this out.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
R.I.P Robin Williams

Matriarch
0 likes
This is horrible news.

He was a fantastic actor and comedian.

What a terrible shame. Another troubled genius leaves us far too early.

R.I.P.

Good pick Poppet, the whole scene deserves a play:

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Another brilliant light, in a world being consumed by darkness, snuffed out. It is such a tragic loss. We must all confront our inner demons before they eat away at our joy of living.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amen Beth. He was a tremendous talent. He'll be missed. We're losing more and more "Baby Boomers" any loss is sad.
I've been that depressed but always had a great family behind me that kept me from the ultimate.
Cheers,

"JB"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So very talented. He was truly gifted, yet tormented by his personal demons. The world has lost a great person, who just happened to be a fantastic actor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Such a tragic loss. A rare actor who can do both comedy and serious roles so well. The above pic says it all.

Im sure he will be keeping Heaven Laughing!!

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
[url]http://[/url]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RIP Robin Williams. Such a sad and tragic loss.
Although I don't know if anybody could have prevented this, it is so important for all of us to step in and help those around us when we see them struggling. I hope your soul is able to find the peace you were never able to find here on earth.
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
He will be sorely missed. I loved so much of his work both older and newer. I was heartbroken the afternoon I found out sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so sad , rest in peace robin williams
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A true legend lost. He was the genie of my childhood, the peter pan of Hook and overall a true joy to watch and laugh with. I cried when I heard about his passing, to know that someone so happy could be so sad behind the scenes is just so heart-breaking

R.I.P Robin Williams. You're free now xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A true legend lost. He was the genie of my childhood, the peter pan of Hook and overall a true joy to watch and laugh with. I cried when I heard about his passing, to know that someone so happy could be so sad behind the scenes is just so heart-breaking

R.I.P Robin Williams. You're free now xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, this was so sad. He had an outstanding talent, and I loved him in 'Dead Poets Society'. He will be missed by many.
'I was hot and horny as hell...'
Naked and Sexual (The Fiona Thrust Series, Episode 1)
Lurker
0 likes
He will be missed. RIP my funny friend.