Rest in peace Stan Lee

last reply
14 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Marvel legend Stan Lee has died aged 95. Creator of many brilliant characters. Quite the legend! RIP

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose I can't say that I'm surprised considering his age but I had hoped he would have continued to live, providing cameos in various films giving fans the chance to meet him and express their appreciation for his impact on the medium. He may go on to continue making background appearances through CGI, I mean, if they were able to bring Peter Cushing back from the dead for Rouge One, why not Stan Lee as hot dog vendor number 3?

I hope they dedicate the entire post-credits scene for the conclusion to Infinity War to him.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'll be consoling two sad Marvel fans in this house for weeks!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i was heartbroken upon hearing this news. looking for his cameos was one my favorite things to do in marvel movies. rest in peace, mr. lee❤

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rest In Peace, Stan

You gave us many happy childhood moments with your craft.
0 likes
When I first heard it I thought it was a joke or a hoax. Still can't believe he is gone. The comic world won't be the same without him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
0 likes
To a man I met a good amount of times and who was always a pleasure to chat w/ outside of the world of conventions.
He'll be missed.

R.I.P. Stan Lee
Lurker
0 likes

Children of ALL ages will miss Stan Lee
RIP