Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rent a Friend?

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Move over Facebook. Is this the new creative way to make some extra cash on the side?
Somehow I feel like this could lead to a whole lot of legal issues. Who is to say what the real intentions are of someone seeking to "rent you" as a friend for $10/hour.

-------
RentAFriend is a new social utility. Started as an online platform for those who want to work as friends and those who seek friends, the website has attracted more than 220,000 registered friends and numerous requests for friends from members all over North America. “I never imagined it becoming so popular,” said Scott Rosenbaum, creator of the website.

Anyone over 18 can register as a friend. However not everyone can find a friend. Being connected to a friend using online chat, e-mail, or telephone requires a monthly or yearly membership of $24.95 or $69.95.

Once registered as a member, you can browse profiles of friends from every corner of the country ranging in age from 18 to 80. Though it is most common for a friend to charge $10 per hour for activities, it is also possible to negotiate the price with friends directly and anonymously using online chat on RentAFriend.com. In a few cases, friends will be glad to hang out for free.

Popular activities include going to movies or concerts, sightseeing in a friend’s city, learning a language, sharing a mutual hobby, working out, cooking, having dinner together, or a combination of all of the above.
What happens when the previously rented friend wants to hang out with the person who rented them, but the one who rents the friend isn't renting anymore?
Love me. Cuff me. Spank me. Fuck me.
Desperation...ahhh yesss...desperation can be a CROO-ill, CROO-ill missstresssss indeeeeed!
Several years ago a Dutch comedy was made named "Rent a friend" which deals with this exact topic. No idea if it was already a reality back then or not.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
When did it become cool to buy your friends?
WTF????

speechless
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
In las Vegas you can rent a really really good friend for about 500 bucks an hour...
Quote by Magical_felix
In las Vegas you can rent a really really good friend for about 500 bucks an hour...

laughing .....
We're sure that in certain circumstances, having a rent-a-friend would be beneficial...if they're a Rent-A-Friend with benefits!!.... Just think, salvation for all those lonely hearts who cry bitter tears as they masturbate themselves into a frenzy over the latest mail order catalogue, in particular the lingerie section smile Joking aside, $10 is a absolute bargain for a friend with benefits, especially compared to the "really really good friend" in Vega, a snip at 500 bucks an hour. Food for thought there....hmmm $10....$500? if gettin laid the cheapest option maybe a winner especially in these times of recession & global downturn! Every little helps lol!!! TBH we'd take the Vegas package every time :)
And somewhere, between when you said “I would never leave you”....And when you said “I can’t stay here anymore”....My heart got caught in the crossfire of all your words....