5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tapestry
Quote by clum
Wake a woman up by eating her out.

had a former partner that did so on a regular basis...esp on Sunday mornings. now that's the way to wake up. smile

Had an amazing lover who used to wake me up every morning we slept together (2-3 times a week) that way. Sometimes it would lead to more, others, she just pushed me back and finished me that way. God, I miss that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sluttykitty85
I am loving where Red_Dragon's thoughts are!

Me too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eat my lady til she squirts and then flip her over and fill her ass.LwdSecv6h4vjbmj4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fall asleep in his arms heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to spank her bottom red. Then I want to tease her until she begs me to let her cum. After she has the first orgasm, I want to enter her slowly, and move faster and faster until she is screaming and has another major orgasm. Then I want to thrust deeply into her, and squirt my cum against her cervix. After that, I would lovingly lick and suck her to another orgasm.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by VirginMary
Watching a guy 'work' himself in the shower, then I join the shower for some humping. Then we end the session with a normal shower (if we can..) =)

Yes, totally with you on that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex In A Hot Air Balloon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Impish_Grin

I'd like to... tie my next partner up to the bedpost - an ankle tied to each post and her hands bound together to the top rail. Honey dust on a feather, very slowly tracing up the outsides of her leg to her hip, up her waist to just below her underarm, around back and up to her shoulder to the nape of her neck, then across the back of her neck and back down the other side. Several passes like this, straying towards her breasts, around her cheeks, across her tummy, inside her thighs... until she's lightly coated in it, then kiss and lick her until she begs to be untied... and not untie her until she climaxes.

sounds like my kinda thing
Lurker
0 likes
Have sex with a younger guy. Well why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmm, lots of things lol
Lurker
0 likes
Right now? I want to walk over to the local grocery store and have Aimee and Amber takes turns sucking my off, while I blow my load on the one not sucking me off in some random location. Both while fully clothed off course.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Right now, I would like to take me wife down to the barn, bend her over a hay bale and have my way with her