No Practice

last reply
72 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Practice saying "NO" here. You know we don't say it enough. So spill it: NO!!!!!!!! Go AWAY!! Be GONE!! No way in frikkin' hell!!!

Seriously, I am fine. I just thought it would be fun to practice. NO!!!!!!!
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No nope never gonna happen!!!!!!!!! Yes feels good......
0 likes
No, what don't you understand the N or the O
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
N(yes)O!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just a gal who can't say n....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
Oh, mama mia, mama mia ..Mama mia, let me go.
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me....
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
No, nope, no thanks, no way, no, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hmmmmm that was a cathartic experience but being me it sort of tends to come out of my mouth as a yes, I will endeavour to say a big fat no to everyone for 24 hours as a social experiment, will report back how that goes smile
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
"No" only works if the other side fully understands it. The concept of 'playing hard to get' may turn out to be rather problematic here.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no, nope, nooooo, not happening, be off with you...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No......

Stoppit.......

Do you want me to punch you?........

(repeat as needed)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73
"No" only works if the other side fully understands it. The concept of 'playing hard to get' may turn out to be rather problematic here.

When I really do say the 'n' word (which is not often) I pity anybody who thinks that it's playing hard to get. The last bloke who tried to thump me was lying on me at the time and I wrapped my legs round his chest and broke his ribs to stop him. I may like to be forced, but I have to give consent to be forced.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Tla! Nyet! Nee! Non! Nein! Ochi! Nem! Nei! Tiguo! Oya! Tidak! Yimba! Kao! Dooda! Não! Naheen! Na! Aikona! Nuddu! Yok! Deedeet! Ejxe! ...peut être?
Lurker
0 likes
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Like.... NEVER!!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by PanJinlian
When I really do say the 'n' word (which is not often) I pity anybody who thinks that it's playing hard to get. The last bloke who tried to thump me was lying on me at the time and I wrapped my legs round his chest and broke his ribs to stop him. I may like to be forced, but I have to give consent to be forced.

I don't think "hard to breath" will ever be confused with "hard to get".

There's a whole range of interactions between a friendly conversation and the kind of situation you described and anywhere in that range there's a change that one wants to end the interaction and the other doesn't.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

I don't think "hard to breath" will ever be confused with "hard to get".

There's a whole range of interactions between a friendly conversation and the kind of situation you described and anywhere in that range there's a change that one wants to end the interaction and the other doesn't.

You'd be surprised how some people can misinterpret a normal friendly conversation and build it up into a full relationship though. How do you think that the multitude of stalkers in this world start out?

I even managed to get myself both a real world stalker and a cyber stalker, despite being capable of ripping both their tonsils out and beating them to death with the wet end.

I'm not normally like that though, please don't get me wrong. I am normally nice, submissive and just aching to please- I just don't give permission for everybody to treat me tin that way, irrespective of our relationship.

EDIT- sorry, back to practice in saying the N word. I guess I'm better at practical demonstrations
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
0 likes
I'm terrible at a direct "no", unless it's regarding a child in immediate danger. Then the maternal side kicks in and I have zero problem with a direct, loud "no".

Other situations, though...not so much. Maybe because I'm relentlessly polite, or Canadian, or whatever, but I will say "no" six different indirect ways but never directly. Never.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!