NFL 2014 Season

last reply
23 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Some of us are a little excited about the season ahead!!

Here's the top 8 "Power Rankings" for 2014 ....

Who do you think is going to the win the trophy in February?

What team are you passion about (even if they are not gonna win the big trophy)?

Come on .... show me your colours!!

Van

PS .... if you wanna play in the LushLeague2014 Fantasy Football pool .... come play!! here's the link to that thread .... LushLeague2014 - Pick'em
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Seattle or San Francisco will win it all, but being a bit of a masochist, I am a die-hard, win or lose, Lions fan. Woe is me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think Seattle or San Francisco will win it all, but being a bit of a masochist, I am a die-hard, win or lose, Lions fan. Woe is me.
Lurker
0 likes
This is the year my team channels Joe Namath and goes all the way! I will admit the Seahawks impress me. No stars but a real team. JETS! I know it will never happen but the fun of football is the hope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Patriots! "In Belichick we trust"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think seattle wins super bowl again. but i love my silver n black the oakland raiders
0 likes
I'm a Philadelphia Eagles-for-Life-Fan .... you know the unwritten rule .... you never dump the team you pick.

hahaha .... I'm still hoping!!

I think SF49ers will win the trophy this year.
Lurker
0 likes
Lookin' good Feisty!

Lurker
0 likes
Go Pats!

The Linebacker
0 likes
The Falcons will be back... (I hope)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The Falcons will be back... (I hope)

Me too. Hoping we go all the way and win this year.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I'm a Pats fan and I'm sure they'll go 12-4 or 11-5 again this year, but I don't think they'll win three games in a row in the tournament.
Picking the 49ers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87
I'm a Pats fan and I'm sure they'll go 12-4 or 11-5 again this year, but I don't think they'll win three games in a row in the tournament.
Picking the 49ers.

I like your pick!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seattle if they keep playing like they did the other night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been a Cleveland Browns fan all my life, but I fear that a Super Bowl title may not come in my lifetime.

Seattle proved on Thursday night why they are one of the favorites this year. I see no reason to think that they won't repeat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a life long NY Giants fan so I'm hoping although not very optimistic. But it always seems like when I think they will be good they aren't and when I expect a bad year they do well...................So maybe?

So my heart says Giants but my head says a Saints - Patriots Super Bowl
0 likes
after Week 1 (well, there is still Monday Night) .... how's your teams looking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish it would be the Texans, But that won't happen for a year or two. So for now it's the Seahawks.
Lurker
0 likes
Jets. It is our year. Stealth we will sneak up and win.