Love, Sex or Truth

last reply
40 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There should be all 3 in a relationship/marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to go with Love, because with true love there will be truth and sex is a natural expression of love.
Lurker
0 likes
yes all 3 are important but i choose truth. i don't think you can really love someone unless you trust them enough that they won't lie to you. so truth is a building block of love and love will crumble without truth.
Lurker
0 likes
As an aside, truth and honesty are indeed lovers, however, they have an open relationship .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

And love with truth and sex is bleak.

Any one by itself is depressing as fuck.

Anyhoot, I think for love and sex to work, you need a measure of truth/trust to cement things together.

Did you mean love without truth and sex is bleak?
Otherwise, I agree....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by orangefox444

I hadn't considered the question in terms of relationships, which probably reveals more about me than I intended.

All three are of course desirable in a relationship, interesting nonetheless.

I would rather have the TRUTH any day. I can love someone but not be in love with them. I can go through the motions of sex and not give it a second thought, but the truth has a habit of sticking with me and the truth will always be appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bayeck
yes all 3 are important but i choose truth. i don't think you can really love someone unless you trust them enough that they won't lie to you. so truth is a building block of love and love will crumble without truth.

I totally agree with you on this Bayeck. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz

I would rather have the TRUTH any day. I can love someone but not be in love with them. I can go through the motions of sex and not give it a second thought, but the truth has a habit of sticking with me and the truth will always be appreciated.

Now, that is truthful! Refreshingly so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The greatest of these is...love!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
All three, they are all needed.
†Jinxy Approved†

Detention Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
All three, they are all needed.