Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm the Virgin

last reply
28 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I'm Virgo the virgin sign. Caught you offguard with that title, didn't I? lol I am a typical virgo: practical, loyal and honest. I was even born the year of the dog so how could I not be loyal? Virgos also tend to be cold sexually and not into sex much. Hope my phone sex clients and erotic stories readers don't know how much I really despise sex. I do it so often so nobody would know my secret. lol

What's your sign and do you have the traits that go with it?
I'm Cancer the Crab! Moody, emotional, loyal, sympathetic, empathic...Sounds about right...lol
Taurus.... stubborn
Taurus.... stubborn
Quote by Jillicious
My birthday lies in between. I've read some places that includes my birthday as Aquarius. Then I've read that my birthday is Capricorn. So it depends on the source.

As such I've never put much merit in the zodiac signs but they are very interesting to read. It would just be nice to have a solid one.

You are referring to being born on the cusp. I know what you mean. I read some places that puts my birthday as part of the cusp of Virgo/Libra but mainly lists it as Virgo. I did some reading though and very few are actually been born on the cusp. According to some, you have to be born the exact date AND time. Most think just the date. I'm not sure which source is correct though.
Quote by lydiababy6969
Great thread btw, Elaine!

Thanks Lydia. Your qualities sound good to me. Not that I needed to hear them to know you have great characteristics.
Great Topic, Elaine!

Ah, a Virgo that is humble [practical, loyal, honest] - not surprising! *smiles* You are much more than just your sun sign of Virgo. There is of course the Main Core (your Sun sign) - Virgo. But you have a rising sign that shows the world what you look like/act like - the external who you are, and a moon that tells us of your emotions and desires. Your Mars tells of how you "react" and a Mercury that tells how you "communicate". Besides the other planets and their little bits that make you the whole you ....

Always an interesting topic ... there are believers and non-believers ....

Me? I am a faithful servant ... and an Aries.
Quote by VanGogh
Great Topic, Elaine!

Ah, a Virgo that is humble [practical, loyal, honest] - not surprising! *smiles* You are much more than just your sun sign of Virgo. There is of course the Main Core (your Sun sign) - Virgo. But you have a rising sign that shows the world what you look like/act like - the external who you are, and a moon that tells us of your emotions and desires. Your Mars tells of how you "react" and a Mercury that tells how you "communicate". Besides the other planets and their little bits that make you the whole you ....

Always an interesting topic ... there are believers and non-believers ....

Me? I am a faithful servant ... and an Aries.

Thank you. Ok, would you like to be our resident astrologist? I was born Sept 19 so what does that tell you? Want to tell us more about your date of birth and what goes with it?
well ... not to get tooo serious - I have found a few non-believers shuck the sun sign because that isn't them. And, truly, for some people, their other planets have huge influence.

What is very interesting is the sexual aspect (as you spoke of) regarding certain sun signs. Yes Virgos can be a bit cold sexually - but it usually is looked at as being aloof. When the right partner opens the gate ... loyalty and honesty with a "freedom of practicality" will evolve. It has a thought of something like that good girl next door, who finds out that there is much more out there - and my good god! - it is great!

A few sexy Virgo Ladies:
Cameron Diaz
Sophia Loren
Claudia Schiffer
Beyonce
Pink
Faith Hill

You are in good company, Elaine!
Pisces, aquamarine, no idea what my animal is or what a pisces is supposed to be like.

I hope my animal is a dragon, or T-rex, but knowing my luck its probably a gerbel or marmasat (sp?).

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Not that I believe in this sort of thing, but I'm told by those that do that I'm a typical Scorpio male -

"Scorpio is the astrology sign of extremes and intensity. Scorpios are very deep, intense people, there is always more then meets the eye. They present a cool, detached and unemotional air to the world yet lying underneath is tremendous power, extreme strength, intense passion and a strong will and a persistent drive. Scorpios have a very penetrative mind, do not be surprised if they ask questions, they are trying to delve deeper and figure things out and survey the situation. They always want to know why, where and any other possible detail they can possibly know. Scorpio's are very weary of the games that other people try to play and they are very aware of it. Scorpios tend to dominate and control anyone that lets them, or anyone that they find weak. The person that a Scorpio respects and holds close to them is treated with amazing kindness, loyalty and generosity. On the outside, a Scorpio has great secretiveness and mystery. This magnetically draws people to them. They are known to be controlling and too ambitious but only because they need control for this makes them feel safe."

Does sound like me, though.
Quote by VanGogh
well ... not to get tooo serious - I have found a few non-believers shuck the sun sign because that isn't them. And, truly, for some people, their other planets have huge influence.

What is very interesting is the sexual aspect (as you spoke of) regarding certain sun signs. Yes Virgos can be a bit cold sexually - but it usually is looked at as being aloof. When the right partner opens the gate ... loyalty and honesty with a "freedom of practicality" will evolve. It has a thought of something like that good girl next door, who finds out that there is much more out there - and my good god! - it is great!

A few sexy Virgo Ladies:
Cameron Diaz
Sophia Loren
Claudia Schiffer
Beyonce
Pink
Faith Hill

You are in good company, Elaine!

Makes sense since I've always been the good girl but deep down there's been a really bad girl dying to get out!
Quote by Primal
Pisces, aquamarine, no idea what my animal is or what a pisces is supposed to be like.

I hope my animal is a dragon, or T-rex, but knowing my luck its probably a gerbel or marmasat (sp?).

Pisces is the fish, I believe. Incidentally, when I said dog, I meant I was born the year of the dog. You look up what year you were born according to the chinese calendar and it will tell you what animal.
I'm a dog! Makes sense, I do love it doggy style. Tied with cowgirl/reverse cowgirl for my favorite positions.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Quote by Primal
I'm a dog! Makes sense, I do love it doggy style. Tied with cowgirl/reverse cowgirl for my favorite positions.

You're a dog too? Great. I was happy with that one too since I love dogs.
Taurus...hard headed, reserve, quiet until someone or something pisses me off and then I'm a raging bull. Also, I don't start things I lurk in the background until I'm provoked.
Quote by Elaine
Quote by lydiababy6969
Great thread btw, Elaine!

Thanks Lydia. Your qualities sound good to me. Not that I needed to hear them to know you have great characteristics.

Aw you're sweet Elaine Thank you smile You're lovely as well :)
I'm a Piscean. Supposedly, I'm submissive and easygoing! I guess the easygoing part is generally true.

Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter. They are deservedly popular with all kinds of people, partly because their easygoing, affectionate, submissive natures offer no threat or challenge to stronger and more exuberant characters.
The Scales is the sign of the diplomat and the ditherer. Libra is easy going, charming and pleasant, all relationships are important to Libra, this sign simply can not do without other people. Libra is a sign that values peace at all costs, and is very fair minded. A word of caution on this compromise though, for things may not be what they seem, Librans can if they wish charm the birds from the trees! Charming, easy going, romantic, diplomatic, idealistic, refined, in love with love.

Maybe ... makes a little sense I think ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Quote by lydiababy6969
I'm Cancer the Crab! Moody, emotional, loyal, sympathetic, empathic...Sounds about right...lol

me too.

and in the year of the rat.

not sure what rats are meant to be like, apparently they are cunning with money, and that certainly isnt accurate.
Quote by Primal

Your animal is the two fishes. Emotionally and physcially swept away by other people to much, or so they say, could be for the good or the bad.
I'm in the year of the goat...too lazy to look up what that means...
Pices too... quite easy going, sometimes so much I dont have an opinion on things... emotionally swept away by other people too much? Yes, thats been known to happen.

Apparently Pisceans are also daydreamy and away with the fairies quite alot, which i often am
I am a piscean completly through and through!!

"These folks are selfless, spiritual and very focused on their inner journey. They also place great weight on what they are feeling. Feelings define Pisceans, and it's not uncommon for them to feel their own burdens as well as those of others. The intuition of the Pisces-born is highly-evolved. Many people associate Pisceans with dreams and secrets, and it's a fair association, since those born under this Sign feel comfortable in an illusory world."

"It's a pair of Fish that represents Pisceans, a symbol which prompts others to suggest that these people 'go with the flow' and 'don't make waves.' Both of these labels are true, since Pisceans are fluid and easy-going, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign."

I am always in a dream world and i definatly end up having people walk over me because i dont like to "make waves", its easier to just go along with other people and i do also find i get swept away emotionally
I am a Scorpio… Loyal, Passionate, Resourceful, Observant and Dynamic that sums it up pretty well.
Algol
Quote by Dontholien
I am a piscean completly through and through!!

"These folks are selfless, spiritual and very focused on their inner journey. They also place great weight on what they are feeling. Feelings define Pisceans, and it's not uncommon for them to feel their own burdens as well as those of others. The intuition of the Pisces-born is highly-evolved. Many people associate Pisceans with dreams and secrets, and it's a fair association, since those born under this Sign feel comfortable in an illusory world."

"It's a pair of Fish that represents Pisceans, a symbol which prompts others to suggest that these people 'go with the flow' and 'don't make waves.' Both of these labels are true, since Pisceans are fluid and easy-going, in keeping with the Mutable Quality assigned to this Sign."

I am always in a dream world and i definatly end up having people walk over me because i dont like to "make waves", its easier to just go along with other people and i do also find i get swept away emotionally

Snap!
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Taurus...hard headed, reserve, quiet until someone or something pisses me off and then I'm a raging bull. Also, I don't start things I lurk in the background until I'm provoked.

Me too.
Do you all think that with Astrology that what ever sign we are that we just pick the nice traits. Do we ever really know what we are like? What about forgetting our star signs. Do we restrict our personality to much to these traits?

What would happen if you tried to live like a different star sign for a day or a week, what differant things woud you do?
Quote by HoneyBee000
Do you all think that with Astrology that what ever sign we are that we just pick the nice traits. Do we ever really know what we are like? What about forgetting our star signs. Do we restrict our personality to much to these traits?

What would happen if you tried to live like a different star sign for a day or a week, what differant things woud you do?

I think the different star sign traits are so broad they can really apply to everybody. Different books have different traits linked to the star signs. There are the general ones, like Taurus' are stubbon, bull headed. But in some books they are creative, in others they aren't. So we pick the ones that apply to us. You can find two completely opposite people who are the same sign and they are able to pick which traits are applicable to them. It's the same with the chinese zodiac.

Same with things like different types of fortune telling that are linked to astrology and even those that aren't. It's like when you read a horoscope in the back of magazine, they are usually so general that you are able to apply them to yourself. Same with doing tarot reading, rune reading, bone casting, crystal readings... etc. People get out of them what they want to hear and what they want to apply to them. That's why some of the chinese buddhist forms of "fortune telling" like I-ching are meant to get you to think about your personality traits, or events in your life, and apply them how you want.

I think I got a little off topic here, but I have a lot of background in things like that.....