Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your pet could understand English for 5 minutes, what would you say to him/her?

last reply
126 replies
10.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
“Please don’t die”. Of course I would’ve said it before he did, in fact, die.

I am sorry. It is a deep agony, when our pets that we love so much, leave us. I know that when my oldest goes, it will be an agony as deep as when some family members have died. She has been with me for a long time, and through some of the worst times of my life, as well as some of the best.
Lurker
0 likes
Any conversation would be awkward after involuntary castration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by uhhuh
Any conversation would be awkward after involuntary castration.

Now that was funny. Probably accurate too.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Cat

So. Humans. What do you think so far?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
two things. why do you sit there and just stare at me? and what did you do with my shoe?
Primus Omnium
0 likes
"Hello, little guy. I really want to make you understand something very important. You should know that you will always be in our family. That means a lot to me as it does to you. We are family and we will always take care of each other. For as long as we are together. You never have to worry. I will give you everything you will ever need and I will be with you for as long as I am able. If I ever have to leave you alone you know that I will always return to you. That is my promise to you. Now, let's have some treats and take a long walk. It's sniffing time."