Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you were granted invisibility for one day...

last reply
13 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Imagine one day you obtain a feeling of invisibility that turns out to be real. You don't quite understand what to do or if you are dreaming. Questions and Answers fill your mind as you start to realize NO ONE CAN SEE YOU... A drifty feeling, a feeling of pure power mixed with invulnerability. You can do several things with your day but the question is what would you get done? Would you try and get rich in some mischievous way or stick to pranking people all day?

How would you spend a day invisible?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
First off, I'd like to see what my co-workers say about me when I'm not around.

Then I'd wait around the bank until the vault was open and try to take as much cash as I could. Maybe steal from a jewelry store too... Yeah I know, so what?

I would probably also spy on my hot neighbor.

At night I'd go to a restaurant like the French Laundry and steal food off the line.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Then I'd wait around the bank until the vault was open and try to take as much cash as I could. Maybe steal from a jewelry store too... Yeah I know, so what

does that become invisible too? i can just see the cash and bling 'floating' out of the store...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Voyeur Naughty girls and Wank too hahah. but not be too loud though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd go to Walmart, and spank all the pretty girls that walk by
Lurker
0 likes
I would write in marker on the backs of people who need to come with a warning label....and set in motion my plans for world domination. Nothing too fancy. ;P
XX
BB
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Yeah that too! Maybe we can go to the mall though scooter. They're a lot prettier there hahaha!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

Then I'd wait around the bank until the vault was open and try to take as much cash as I could. Maybe steal from a jewelry store too... Yeah I know, so what

does that become invisible too? i can just see the cash and bling 'floating' out of the store...lol

In my invisible fantasy, my clothes are invisible so when I grab the cash it becomes invisible, Okay? hahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

In my invisible fantasy, my clothes are invisible so when I grab the cash it becomes invisible, Okay? hahaha

i think it was 4:20 when i wrote that, but the image did make me giggle a bit ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by scooter

Yeah that too! Maybe we can go to the mall though scooter. They're a lot prettier there hahaha!

Good point Felix,
I'll pick you up in 15 then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

i think it was 4:20 when i wrote that, but the image did make me giggle a bit ;-)

I think you should slip a florescent condom on while doing all this Felix,,LOL
One thats invisible proof.
I bet that would make miss little giggle as well
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scooter
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

I think you should slip a florescent condom on while doing all this Felix,,LOL
One thats invisible proof.
I bet that would make miss little giggle as well

curious for sure scooter...id probably follow it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Wal-Mart Scooter? Really? I'd go to a womens locker room in a Bally's and mess with them while they change..

"Hey Jen? Did you see where my panties went?" or start writing on the steamy mirrors in the shower REDRUM!
Lurker
0 likes
I would visit every good steakhouse in town and their wine selections and eat and drink like there was no tomorrow. If that which I digested would remain invisible as well. What are the rules to invisibility again?