last reply
24 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember, nationalities, not races.
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This will be an interesting topic! There is the whole race/nationality/culture debate.

I've been with white and black. But to break it down further. African-American, Caribbean-American, Native American, Italian, Polish, German, Irish - that I know of. No Latino or Asian interestingly enough, not by preference just circumstances. I could write a whole essay on my view that we are all intermixed and there is no one "pure" race based on historical records.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Espresso. Were all these people American or were some of them actually from abroad?
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with African, american, British, Irish, Scottish, Asian, half caste, the best sex was from the scot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have lived in a few different countries. I´d say I have fucked around 15 - 20 nationalities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by happyhumping
Thanks Espresso. Were all these people American or were some of them actually from abroad?
Sadly, yes all Americans. I SO wish I had been more of slut - maybe I would have had some non-american experiences woo hoo haha.
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Nationality, not race. smile Refreshing.

I've been with American, Mexican, English, Irish, and Jamaican.

EDIT: Espresso's point's well taken, few are any 'pure' race. And within the nationalities I listed above, there are many variations of races.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
umm... hmm... do Canadians count? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Yeah, they do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gosh I had to really think about this one. Nationalities could mean people born in this country but with a unique cultural background. I have done American, African, Latino, Chinese and American Indian by that definition. Guys born in different contries would include. Canadian, English, German, Italian and New Zealand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well lets see being that I was in the Army Stationed in Germany we will start there.

German
Russian
British
Irish
Scottish
French
Itialian
Czech
Austrian
Iraqi
American
African American
Latino
Indian (India)
Japanese
Chinese
Korean
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol
let me ask my immigration officer at my doorstep.

How could I answer that sort of question as a swinger? lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
I've been with African, american, British, Irish, Scottish, Asian, half caste, the best sex was from the scot

Quote by firefighter333
Well lets see being that I was in the Army Stationed in Germany we will start there.

German
Russian
British
Irish
Scottish
French
Itialian
Czech
Austrian
Iraqi
American
African American
Latino
Indian (India)
Japanese
Chinese
Korean

Sorry to butt in. Scottish people ARE British, you shouldn't have them separately. I assume that when these people say 'British', they mean English.
I get picky about these things.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by clum

Sorry to butt in. Scottish people ARE British, you shouldn't have them separately. I assume that when these people say 'British', they mean English.
I get picky about these things.

That right thar is 1/2 of why we Americans are no longer British colonialists.

Incidentally, I have never asked any of the women I've screwed, what their nationalities were. But since we were porking on American soil, I can only assume. But that just makes an ass out of me...and, you know...

Imagine if you will, Sean Connery ( a Englishman, I've now been educated ) saying: "Who gives a fawk. It's all pink, on the innersides."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A French girl once! And WOW! I won't ever forget that. The rest have been Americans...now some of those may have been hyphenated-Americans. ha (One super hot girl could've even had three hyphenations (Asian-American-African-American-Euro-American.) I don't consider myself a Euro-American or British-American. My ancestors came over here from Britain in the 1600s and I also have some Cherokee lineage in me (and they were here much much longer!). I'm just an American. But I am not a Yankee!!! I am from Georgia! Not all Americans are Yankees! Yankees are from the northeast quadrant of the USA! But I think of all Americans whether they use a hyphenation or not as my fellow Americans!

I do love to meet people from other nations/cultures. That helps to enrich life!

Addendum: There was a Jamacian and a Brit but both were naturalized Americans.

The one I consider the most exotic was the yankee chick from new Jersey aka Joisey. Because culturally she seemed like she was from another planet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I didn't know Canadians knew HOW to count? Past 10 anyway.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Well there are a few Canadians on Lush Id love to fuck for sure!!

As far as nationalities I have been with, never really gave it much thought. Quite a few I imagine but really what difference does it make, people are people!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite

As far as nationalities I have been with, never really gave it much thought. Quite a few I imagine but really what difference does it make, people are people!!!

I agree, several Canadians on here who get my juices flowing for sure!! Sadly, not too many Americans though! Stir, oh glorious stir!! X
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by sprite

I agree, several Canadians on here who get my juices flowing for sure!! Sadly, not too many Americans though! Stir, oh glorious stir!! X

*nods* Canadians are HOT!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmm! Not really supposed to be here, however, just trawling...... noted a glaring omission so far....

Any ladies fancy shagging a Bermudian - I have dual nationality
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Moved to the pub per topic starters request....
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*nods* Canadians are HOT!

I thought Canada was cold. Don't all you people live in igloos and wear flannel and have big long bushy beards? And bushes?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I thought Canada was cold. Don't all you people live in igloos and wear flannel and have big long bushy beards? And bushes?

Have I taught you nothing? My igloo has a socket for the clippers and electric razor.
The Linebacker
0 likes
see above