Horny Man Arrested

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
JULY 14--Meet Jesse Thornhill. The Tulsa man was arrested early today after he allegedly tried to run down his landlord with a car. Following his arrest for assault with a dangerous weapon, Thornhill, 28, was booked into the Tulsa County jail, where the below booking photo was snapped. Yes, Thornhill has horns. The jarring cosmetic, um, improvement is noted thusly in the "personal oddities" section of a Tulsa Police Department report: "Horns, neck tattoos, implant earrings on head." According to cops, the landlord was in the street when Thornhill "attempted to strike her with his vehicle but missed" due to her "jumping out of the vehicle's path." Thornhill was released this morning after posting $10,000 bond in connection with the felony rap.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0714101horns1.html

Lurker
0 likes
ok thats just creepy. its the devil
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny thing, freedom. People are free to be all KINDS of things...
Lurker
0 likes
Wonder what he does for a living?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Wonder what he does for a living?

I don't think I want to know...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok.......

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Well some people are so ugly they have nothing else to loose. LOL

-MV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
Looks like he had some ear lobe plugs. I've always wanted to sneak up behind someone with those big loops for ears and insert a padlock. Oops! Did I just lock that to your ear? Oh dear, I think I've lost the key. Of course I would have to hastily run away. But some bystanders with cameras could record the aftermath for me.

I'd make it a lock in each ear, those great big, heavy master locks, with a chain on them leading to a cop car....

Reading Lush Stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you imagine the look on the faces of his (any?) girlfriend's parents when she introduces him? I shall not grace thins page with what I would do to the motherF****r if he entered my home. Sorry ladies.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Can you imagine the look on the faces of his (any?) girlfriend's parents when she introduces him? I shall not grace thins page with what I would do to the motherF****r if he entered my home. Sorry ladies.

I can only imagine what my dad would do if I brought something like this home.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen

Imagine anything that kills, wooden stake, silver shotgun shells, garlic.5k1m8WYKKpA8ALjq
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Quote by chefkathleen

Imagine anything that kills, wooden stake, silver shotgun shells, garlic.cIbZxgdCRTEOBM64

No kidding.