Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Memorial Day

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
To my husband, relatives, friends and those I don't even know who have served, or are serving. Thank you.

glad our sacrifices are remembered and appreciated. Happy memorial day to you all as well.
to You and Yours for all you have done for me and mine....my deepest gratitude
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..

i don't believe in war, but i do believe in the men and women who fight in them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Since no other Service Members have posted here. Let me say on behalf of all of us we appreciate your thinking of us and Thank you for your prayers.
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain” -unknown
Why do people say "Happy Memorial Day." Nothing to celebrate....at all. It's a day of honor. Seems Americans have just turned it onto a big sales day.
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
Why do people say "Happy Memorial Day." Nothing to celebrate....at all. It's a day of honor. Seems Americans have just turned it onto a big sales day.

Yes there is something to celebrate. Our service people are worth celebrating in my opinion. I'm grateful for everyone of them.
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp

Just the greedy bastards have. Not all of us think this way
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~