Login

Happy Birthday LadyX!

last reply
38 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde

Time to celebrate this momentous event!!!

Happy birthday to you!

Hope you have a fantastic day.

Lurker

Happy Birthday LadyX

..... may your year be FABULOUS!!

Love
Van

Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday Xuani!

20 years old! One more year until you don't need that fake ID anymore!
Matriarch
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Xuani, somehow I know you'll make it a fun one

Lurker
Happy birthday! Sorry, I don't have a male anus cake to post for you though.

Maybe I'll send you some private pics instead...

BTW...does that make you a Virgo?
Active Ink Slinger
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADYX ..HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH LOTS OF FRIENDS AND PRESENTS...MAY YOU HAVE LONG LIFE, HEALTHY LIFE AND A PROSPEROUS EXISTENCE....
Lurker
Oh my, few hours ago we were just talking and getting to know and interviewing each other.. AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANY CLUE IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!! (no fair) Well i tired and tried so hard to look for the most awesome wicked picture i could find but i guess i didn't try that hard...

Well just wanna greet THE LADY a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hope you have a great one Lady and wish all your wishes come true!
Lurker
Happy Birthday, Xuani! Celebrate it in style, as you know how to do!

Lurker
Happy birthday, Kick Ass!!! Hope you have loads of fun(winks) and buy a little bling bling...(grins)...this place wouldn't be the same without you
Her Royal Spriteness
*hugs* nothing i can add, really, other then sending all the love i feel for you your way. hope to be doing the same thing for a LOT of birthdays over the years, Xuani. {}

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
Asian Sista! Happy birthday! I wish you all the best. Enjoy your special day! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
happy birthday to a sexy lady x xxxxxx

Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday!
Active Ink Slinger
I wish I had known your birthday was coming! I would have gone shopping, and tried to pick you out the perfect gift! As it is, this is the best I could do on such short notice...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful!
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday Xuani !

I'm so glad I didn't miss it. Now go out and before you
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
Happy Birthday....
Lurker
LadyX- Have a great day on your Birthday and I want to send you love and the best of wishes.

Guys that may be visiting Xauni today, remember double tips are accepted on a girls birthday!!!!

Whitney
Lurker
Happy Birthday Xuani! You have made Lush the place it is with your stories and posts.
Lollipop Girl
Happy Birthday LadyX!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
You think your special JUST because its your birthday today….

no way you’re special every day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LadyX !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope ya had a most excellent day babes
Active Ink Slinger
I hope you're having a great birthday!

Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday LadyX!!!!! May all your wishes come true!!
Algol