HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENNI LUPUS!!!!!!!!!!!

last reply
22 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Benji Lupus came on The Mod Squad during MY TENURE... A more CHARMING and QUALIFIED guy I've never met. (And I say that despite the fact he NICKED all My Girls...)

And it's His Birthday today!!!!!!!!

(He's like 19 or some shit... No SERIOUSLY... I have COATS older than Benj...)

If you have ever dealt with him as a Mod, you'll know he's a credit to us... If you're a GIRL and have ever dealt with him then I probably haven't spoken to you in 18 months...

You know, given his Albinoism, the Dwarfism, his drug problems, the drinking, the TOTAL lack of personal hygine, his "IT'S KITCH!!!!!" fashion sense, that FUCKING moustache, the Cuban-Heeled boots he wears and the TOURETTE's.......... He does alright for us.

Happy Birthday Mucker Lad.

xx Stephen

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Benji Lupus came on The Mod Squad during MY TENURE... A more CHARMING and QUALIFIED guy I've never met. (And I say that despite the fact he NICKED all My Girls...)

And it's His Birthday today!!!!!!!!

(He's like 19 or some shit... No SERIOUSLY... I have COATS older than Benj...)

If you have ever dealt with him as a Mod, you'll know he's a credit to us... If you're a GIRL and have ever dealt with him then I probably haven't spoken to you in 18 months...

You know, given his Albinoism, the Dwarfism, his drug problems, the drinking, the TOTAL lack of personal hygine, his "IT'S KITCH!!!!!" fashion sense, that FUCKING moustache, the Cuban-Heeled boots he wears and the TOURETTE's.......... He does alright for us.

Happy Birthday Mucker Lad.

xx Stephen

Really, with all of my deformities, it's a wonder I ever managed to take any of... *Coughs*... Your girls, isn't it? *Laughs* I'm afraid my panty collection must surely be lacking a bit, though, compared to yours. Still, I have plenty of time to add to it. I'd like to say the same for you, too, but...

Thank you, Steph. You've always been a real influence among the mods and it's always guaranteed to put a smile on my face when you speak so highly of me, as well as my friends. If only you weren't such a bastard the rest of the time. x

I wanna say it's not the same without you around, m'lad. Where would the world be without crazy, melodramatic, capitalising, abrasive, incorrigible, big-hearted bastards? x

Thanks again, Steph. It means a lot.
A poetry selection!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Ben, I think you're one of the nicest guys here on Lush. You've always been really great to talk to and well, even if you weren't with an accent like yours, it really doesn't matter. I could listen all day long. I'm truly glad we're friends, I'm honored in fact.

I know you're a lot like me with the whole celebrating birthday thing, so yeah, happy birthday and shit, hope the day is decent, even though it is on a Monday and you have to work. But make the best of it either way.

Either way, I hope you like chocolate. xxx

Nerdzilla
0 likes
You're a complete freak. But you own it, which is one of the reasons why you're so fucking cool.

I sincerely hope that your day is either filled with ridiculously funny shenanigans or that it's the most beautiful one yet.

Much love.
0 likes
Happy Birthday! I hope you will have an amazing day with lots of naughty fun.

You are a great guy and you deserve the best day ever.
0 likes
Happy birthday, Ben! And Steph, that has to be one of the most eloquent birthday greetings I've ever read. Nicely played.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Happy Birthday, Wolf boy smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Happy Birthday, Wolf boy smile

YOU AS FUCKING WELL????????????

xx SF
Matriarch
0 likes
Happy Birthday Lupus

The Linebacker
0 likes
Happy Birthday Ben! I would've given you a large bottle of Jack Daniels for your birthday, but I drank it all myself.

Have a great one!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

YOU AS FUCKING WELL????????????

xx SF

Me too, what? If you're implying what I think you're implying, we need to have yet another little talk, Irish.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes

I can't say enough how much I hope you have a brilliant day. You've been a brilliant friend to a lot of people, me included. You know I think you're one of the sweetest, sexiest, smart and super talented guys around.

So have a drink and enjoy your day.

Massive hugs sweets.

Love ya x

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Happy Birthday Lupus

Took you fucking long enough........

xx Steph

Nicola: "You Don't Help Yourself And This Post is about BEN!"

Me: "Untwist your kninnies, Curly Head......."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
If you're a GIRL and have ever dealt with him then I probably haven't spoken to you in 18 months...

Whoa, has it really been 18 months?!

Oh and happy birthday, Ben! Here's to the poster child of awesome English lads!
I'll drink one for you later ;) Cheers!

xx
Lurker
0 likes
Don't really know you but Happy Birthday Ben.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Happy birthday, Ben!

Apart from being generally awesome, he's also a connoisseur of deliciously naughty GIFs. I approve.

Hope you had a great day.

Love,

Liz x
Lurker
0 likes
Wishing you a truly magical day, Ben. Hope you get everything you want and more.

Story Verifier
0 likes
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Happy birthday, Mr. T. !

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Happy Birthday, hope you have a great day....

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jayne33

You know I think you're one of the sweetest, sexiest, smart and super talented guys around.

See what she wrote there BEN? She wrote "ONE OF......" Thus implying there are OTHER sweet, sexy, smart, talented guys here... And I don't think we need to stretch our imaginations to understand who she's referring to. In fact...

BEN: "Dude, you REALLY need to let this go..."

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Awww. I really never expected anyone to notice my birthday, so this is quite a lovely surprise. smile

Thank you everyone. It really means a whole lot to me to get all of these lovely well wishes.

I might be a bit late to suggest it, but it's still my birthday for a few hours, so if anyone has any... 'gifts' they wanna share (belated or not!), feel free to send 'em over. *Chuckles*

Really, thank you to everyone, those who know me and those who don't. (I don't bite, y'know? Unless you like it.)
A poetry selection!