Gothic City Lights is unleashed

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finally, after nine months of preparation, editing, revision, more editing and even more editing, my debut novel released today in eBook format. It is available at Loose Id. It will soon be available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and most other major bookseller's websites.

I can't tell you how exciting it is... I just had to share! Wish me luck! And if you pick up a copy, let me know what you think of it.

Synopsis:

It was just a fling. Lilith Templeton had no clue he was a human agent working for the angels. No big deal, but she got caught and Mother Superior, Portland’s most powerful angel, wants penance. Or death, Lilith’s choice. Being a lowly half-demon and therefore not a participant in the never-ending war for souls, she knows it's insane to cross the full-blood demons like Mother Superior wants. But opting out isn't an option: do or die. For additional penance, she's paired with an angel who not only ignites her lust but something more. Lilith wants to fall in love, to know what it was like to share herself with just one man. Yet since succubi needed to stay sexually satisfied, falling in love with the angel of chastity is a mistake she can’t afford.

Gabriel would have never second-guessed his choice to ascend through the virtue of chastity. Until he meets Lilith. Now, his ascension would be forfeit if he cannot vanquish his need for her. Having no choice but to ignore the fire burning inside them, they work towards tempting the demon cult’s human leader into revealing the hideout. Lilith, sexually irresistible half-succubus, is the perfect bait. Get in, send the signal and wait for the angel to rescue her. Oh and not get killed, or tempt the angel. Simple, right?

paranormal • erotic • romance
www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations and best of lucks BrindleChase!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Good job man, must have been some really exciting news. I hope it does well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you so much! I'm completely high on life at the moment! *lol*

www.forlorn-hope.net
Lurker
0 likes
That's something a lot of authors here strive for. Congrats.
Matriarch
0 likes
Wonderful news Brindle, I'm looking forward to receiving my hard copy in the mail

Congratulations again, you are an excellent writer.
Lurker
0 likes
Well done. I hope it is the first of many more publications for you.
Lurker
0 likes
Excellent Bud way to go best of luck to ya.
0 likes
Congratulations, Brindle. It's well deserved. I'm really happy for you.

Lurker
0 likes
How wonderful to be acknowledged for something you do with passion ...

Congratulations!!

Van

Lurker
0 likes
YEAH!! Good luck and many sales!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats on the authorship. Many more to come Your way in the future.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you everyone!! *"singing: I'm so excited... and I just can hide it... Imma bout to lose control and I think I like it"*

www.forlorn-hope.net
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice way to express yourself.

Congrats.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations, and I hope it does well!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
You deserve this, and much success and continued recognition! Relish this moment!!!

Congratulations!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you everyone! If you're on facebook... look for Brindle Chase, there's an excerpt available!

www.forlorn-hope.net