114 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Oh the shame......

My score was 65

You've been known to flirt on occasion, and probably have some refined seduction techniques... but you're not a hard-core, 24-hour-a-day flirt. You realize that there is a time and a place for seduction, and know when to shut off the charms. When you do decide to work your magic, however, look out world! This seems to be a healthy approach - flirting is a natural, fun way to strut your stuff, boost confidence and send the right message to objects of desire. On the other hand, we all know someone who flirts with everyone, everywhere... and it can be really annoying! Maintain this balance and flirting will serve you well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your score is: 60

What does your score mean?

You've been known to flirt on occasion, and probably have some refined seduction techniques... but you're not a hard-core, 24-hour-a-day flirt. You realize that there is a time and a place for seduction, and know when to shut off the charms. When you do decide to work your magic, however, look out world! This seems to be a healthy approach - flirting is a natural, fun way to strut your stuff, boost confidence and send the right message to objects of desire. On the other hand, we all know someone who flirts with everyone, everywhere... and it can be really annoying! Maintain this balance and flirting will serve you well.
Lurker
0 likes
My score was 50 -- that sounds a bit of an exaggeration, but then I have never been to a pool party, although I have missed a turning when playing little games with a driver in another car
Lurker
0 likes
My score was 50 -- that sounds a bit of an exaggeration, but then I have never been to a pool party, although I have missed a turning when playing little games with a driver in another car
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My score was 70. Not classed as hard core flirt, but apparently am well balanced and knowledgeable in being a proper flirt. Something like that, anyway!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my score was 55
Southern Charmer
0 likes
My score was 70

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freaking nailed it :3..... 45 is my score ( lol like a true winner)
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm, 84%
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AndyTaylor
hmmm, 84%

0 likes
I don't flirt at all but I'll take the test for a laugh.

I'll be right back to post results.
0 likes
I lost I interest after answering 10 questions.

I don't flirt. I don't twirl my hair or bat my eyes.

If I want to fuck, I'll tell you.
Lurker
0 likes
Its a load of turd.
Troublemaker
0 likes
My score seems rather high.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
My score seems rather high.

color me amazed. *rolls eyes* smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Like I need a test to tell me I flirt a little now and then
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
Like I need a test to tell me I flirt a little now and then

I did one for you. 100%
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes

You are a full-blown flirt fanatic! You can easily switch to seductress with the wink of an eye - if you ever switch it off to begin with! When a situation offers you the chance to flirt, you don't hold anything back. You're an unabashed flirt and likely proud of it, perhaps even in situations when it is not entirely appropriate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
15. Yep.

My story in the Notorious competition, Abbey on Top has been described as "fun and arousing", "witty and erotic", and "sexy and hot". ?
Go see for yourself. ?