Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First time you touched someone's private parts? How did U feel?

last reply
17 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This isn't about losing your virginity but rather the first time you touched someone's private parts/genitals. How did it feel, how did you feel? What did you think? Describe your experience.

I'm not talking about curious elementary school kids playing doctor, but when you were older and it was the first truly mutual and consentual sexual contact with a partner.

My experience is the first time I touched a vagina. My post about that experience turned out too long so I decided to just publish it as my first short story and I will post it here when it gets approved.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the sake of decency, I can't answer this, because in my early teens I was taking 'playing doctor' very seriously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time for me was right around the time I graduated high school. Another female freind of mine (whom I would have preferred, and wound up dating for a while too, later) set me up with one of her freinds. She was a few years younger than me and, admittedly, rather immature. I got along pretty well with her folks too, but they were a wierd set all around. Anyway, during some really heavy petting one evening at her house (her folks would leave us alone together. What were they thinking?!) I slipped my hand into her panties as she was basically sitting in my lap. Besides emotionally sort of immature, I suppose the was somewhat physiologically immature. Some of the things I've come to expect from the arrousal state of women were just starting to come into blossom for her. Ther female lubrication was not much more viscous than heavy sweat, not too much in the way of clitoral stimulation, could only just put the tip of my finger into her vaginal opening. Out of concern for her physically, as much as anything else, I never went any further on any occasion. It was great masturbation fodder at the time though. After four or five months of dating this girl, it seemed like her and her mom were all but picking out the china for the reception, and I really wasn't developing much more deeply of an emotional connection with her on my end, so I wound up breaking up with her.

I didn't lose my virginity until my next girlfreind, who happened to be the girl who hooked me and the first girl up originally. After she and I broke up she kept trying to get me and her first freind back together again. But by this point I already knew there was nothing I wanted forever with either of them and it was time to move on.
Lurker
0 likes
It was my first ever sexual experience, I was 17 and he was 21 and to me seemed so much older and more experienced i was so nervous and shy and he had to guide me to do almost everything. We were in the back of my car, a bit awkwardly as it was quite cramped and he was really tall, sitting side by side and kissing and he had unbuttoned his jeans, not yet hard, and moved my hand down.

I wasnt nervous about the actual acts just initiating them, so once i got 'permission' if you like, it was fine. As soon as I touched him, he started to grow in my hand, slowly stroking him, until I had to move my hand up and down quite far to reach all of him. I'd loved the feeling of knowing the pleasure he was getting was because of me.

The other memory I remember really strongly because it really surprised me, was the first time i felt cum on me. He had to pull out onto my stomach because we had no contraception (stupid I know) and i remember being so surprised at how warm it was.....
Lurker
0 likes
It felt like warm jello.,, And I walked 7 or 8 miles home , and I think it made me feel high ,, dont remember the walk home!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
The other memory I remember really strongly because it really surprised me, was the first time i felt cum on me. He had to pull out onto my stomach because we had no contraception (stupid I know) and i remember being so surprised at how warm it was.....

That reminds me. A few years back, I was dating a 17 year old. We'd driven out into the country and got in the back seat of my car to play around a bit. It was then that she first told me that she was a virgin and that she'd never really had any sexual experience. After a while I guided her hand onto my erect penis, and showed her how to caress it. I then asked if she would give me a blowjob, to which she replied that she didn't know how. She also said that she didn't like the thought of swallowing semen, so I told that if she didn't like it, she could always split it into a tissue. Eventually, she dropped her head and began to suck on me, until I released several squirts into her mouth.

Given the "ummm" noises and gagging sounds she was making, I was really surprised that she held on until I'd finished, before she jumped back in the seat and began frantically looking for the tissue she'd had in her hand only a couple of minutes earlier. Her mouth was tightly closed, but the pained expression on her face told me that she was about to spit my semen everywhere. I lent across her and opened the door, but not before she'd spat a load over the back of my car seats.

What really made me laugh was what she said afterwards: "I can't believe how hot it tastes, like a cup of tea."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would have been at around 14 and I was totally fascinated. Everything about the penis was so fun. How it felt getting hard in my hand, in my mouth. How soft and smooth the head is and the balls so fun to play with. Most fun of all is how you could control a boys body with it. It was like discovering my favorite new toy! At 15 discovered all the rest of the uses for it and became addicted to cocks!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
heart pounding... breath heavy... ears buzzing... cock painfully pressed in it's denim prison... fingers, face, and jeans very wet.

oh... and cold. We were outside her parent's house in January in Connecticut. Unfortunately the first time MY privates were touched was not that same time but a few weeks later... everything was exactly the same as above.
Forum Whore
0 likes
"Uhh...so that's a penis...nice." That was my exact thought. I remember because I was nervous as hell, and I my mind races a lot when I'm nervous, and my inner monologue...along with the other voices in my head...do say some blunt and random things....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My response was pretty long so I just submitted it as a story! I'm posting from my phone (on a metro bus right now) so I don't know if my link will work:

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/warm-wet-and-so-very-soft.aspx

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Well the first time i touched someone elses genitals i was my friends dick. We ha been kissing for around ten minutes when he had taken my right hand slid it down his stomach and at the opening of his pants, i slid my hand down the rest away and just holding it was just god amazing? Then it grew in my hand and i loved knowing that i was making it hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had to have been about fourteen. I thought he would've been bigger, since he was tall.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
I felt nervous and so turned on at the same time. We were in a somewhat public place, the movie theater. He had button fly jeans on, that confused me, because I didn't know they even made jeans without a zipper, lol. But I loved the feel of his naked cock in my hand, it was hard, yet soft at the same time. I could feel it pulsing and immediately my nipples grew hard and my pussy wet, so all in all an awesome experience. Wow, thanks for bringing me back to memory lane.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ummm! It was back in junior high.... she was a sexy curvy teacher.... and it was Awesome! I almost fainted with excitement!
Life is too short to waste it on drama. Have fun while you still can.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was super nervous about getting caught and thought i was doing it wrong, turns out i was actually pretty good at it.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I was at a dance for homecoming my sr year was in the courtyard of the school making out with my boyfriend at the time and he didnt really know what he was doing cause his hand kept moving inside me shirt to up my skirt.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I was young realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly young. I would have to say I was "WOW these are smoooooooth"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at a party. We were all high school band students. There was a little beer and a little smoke, there was a point when guys and gals paired off. Was with a gal who was really hot for me and I only luke warm for her, but here she was sticking her tongue in my ear... I guess she thought that was erotic, maybe for her. I thought it was odd... this loud wet sound in my ear. Does anyone here at lush think that is hot? Sticking a tongue in your partners ear?

She soon began to stick her tongue in my mouth, and the sexual neophyte I then was, thought that was odd too. She soon unbuttoned my jeans and grabbed my cock. So I followed suit and unbuttoned hers. She was crude at handling cock, but I was just as crude at fingering pussy. We eventually got one another off. It wasn't an especially memorable experience. Afterward I sniffed my fingers, sort of waving them under my nose, and recoiled. Whew... It was quite some time before I had the courage to put my open mouth down there. It was having dreamt about it that gave me the courage to. In my dream, I was between a womans legs (Don't know who she was} looking at her pussy with the memory of sniffing my cuntly scented fingers. I looked, and I looked, then thought, "What the hell..." then opened my mouth and licked her split. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, so I licked it again. The dream sequence faded, and the next time I was naked with a gal I licked her pussy. And it was good.