Favorite drinking game!

last reply
17 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
By far beer pong but flong and snappa are almost as fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Pass Out used to be a good one. Cardinal Pope was another. When I was in college there was all kind of drinking games.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
why do you need a game to justify your drinking? sometimes you just want to get drunk, so you drink. that said, i'm all about Speed Skate Sake Shots! woot!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Pass Out used to be a good one.

is that where you drink until you pass out? doesn't seem like much of a game. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Everyone will be drunk before the show is 10min old!! HAHA

Exactly!

I also stumbled across another drinking game online that I'd like to try. It's called the Mustache Game. You tape a mustache to the TV, and every time it aligns correctly on someone's face, you have to drink.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Pop this movie in the player and every time one of the characters mouths something cheesy - drink up. By the time you reach (if you aren't comatose) the finale you may think Schwarzenegger is Lou Ferrigno and he's wrestling with a really big & ugly Jamaican.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mustache game is a recent favorite.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quarters.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Drinking games just slow me down to be honest.
Lurker
0 likes
Beer pong is always going to be my favorite, but I also love baseball (sort of in the same area as beer pong) and flip, sip, or strip.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done beer pong a couple times, only with vodka and oj. That was on a snowboarding trip. My partner and I preferred vodka over beer. And we accidentally poured way too much. Got drunk too fast, yet we won. And thankfully were able to keep our balance. Win win. Other then that, I just prefer drinking over games.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've never been much on "drinking games" but enjoy games while drinking: pool, darts, cards, ect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't play much anymore but if I have to pick a favorite, "Up the River, Down the River"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to play 'Running Shots' with my mates when I was younger. It's just basically a race, but whilst drinking as many shots as you can. First person to cross the line wins. Aha, silly I know ;)

Lurker
0 likes
"I've never," and then "Scarface," otherwise these sound fun.