Drunk Quiz

last reply
34 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Passive Drunk: You’re the typical laid-back and easy-going drunk, calmly taking in all the action – if you’re still awake that is. In your opinion, there’s nothing better than boozing and snoozing. None of that crazy party animal stuff. You would much rather sit back and enjoy the scenery then gallivant around making a spectacle of yourself. You’re reserved and quiet, only raising your voice or hand when you want another drink. So when your friends just want to mellow out and chill, you’re the perfect drinking pal to have around!

Good Lord, is this what I've become??????

Ah well, I've still got my memories.ySIVZsJYwTQhIzxO
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
The Happy Drunk: Let the good times roll! When you’re out drinking with your friends, you’re there to have a good time and nothing more. Isn’t that what drinking is all about? You’re a blast to be around when it’s time to celebrate; always the life of the party. Who wouldn’t want to drink with someone who’s always cheerful and up for a good time? In your case, alcohol is not a depressant because in the midst of total drunken bliss, you always manage to fill the night with a whole lot of fun and laughter.
Lurker
0 likes
The Happy Drunk: Let the good times roll! When you’re out drinking with your friends, you’re there to have a good time and nothing more. Isn’t that what drinking is all about? You’re a blast to be around when it’s time to celebrate; always the life of the party. Who wouldn’t want to drink with someone who’s always cheerful and up for a good time? In your case, alcohol is not a depressant because in the midst of total drunken bliss, you always manage to fill the night with a whole lot of fun and laughter.

Lurker
0 likes
What kind of drunk are you?

lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i be the happy drunk let the good times roll