I want to squirt my sauce on your hotdog, baby (2 votes) 4%
Suck my hot salami You filthy slut (1 vote) 2%
Oooh baby suck my peaches, shake that tree. (3 votes) 5%
Get that thing outta my ass you pervert. (2 votes) 4%
Milk my willy you filthy cow (1 vote) 2%
You like my hot rod in your garage, baby? (4 votes) 7%
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I just noticed this poll today. You know, I have no problem with "dirty" talk. I prefer it to be a little more witty than gross. Playful and not harsh. But there's nothing wrong with using all the vocabulary that our lovely English language allows us. Especially if it does the job of making another person smile. Even better, if it makes then laugh out loud and jump into some sensual activities with glee and gusto.

Edit: I did pick one of the poll selections, just for fun, of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know about 'Dirty', but 'Explicit' works for me ! !
Baby Momma
0 likes
I love explicit and dirty talk...it allows you to let go and be free and say all the things that the subconscious either craves to hear or wants to say

There is nothing like dirty talk whispered sweetly into your ear...mmm
Lurker
0 likes
Fertile ground grows happy thoughts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, it can very much heighten the excitement at just the right time. I like to start out with dirty talking but rather build up to it. Favorite line? Oh my, I think those of you who get to know me here will just have to find out, but the words "fuck" and "fuck me" are used a lot. I hardly ever say "fuck you"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is a time and place for everything. It is a turn on when a woman talks dirty during sex, especially if she does not talk that way any other time.
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
especially with my friends...
Mana wahine
0 likes
I love it. Dirtier the better, as others before me have said.
Convict
0 likes
Quote by CKC
Being verbal and visual is essential to good sex for me. Dirty talk is relative.
Not interested in verbal abuse or ridicule…. If I like it I'll let you know.

Verbal abuse and/or ridicule is subjective and what one might take offence to, another might love. Not my cuppa tea either.
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
I voted for milk my willy... cos it made me smirk.

Context, relevance and the person are all different factors.

A girl walking into the room and for no reason starts talking dirty would probably be more of a turn off.

On the other hand a slow build up with someone close from gentle tease to out and out filth would drive me mad.
The most important thing is the pictures that are being painted.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes very much, it's what brings me to lush.
0 likes
I love right from the start if she says things like "pull my panties down" and "suck my pussy lips" and telling you how great it feels. And of course when she is in mid orgasm and breathlessly says "cum inside me".
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
I can't imagine why the "I want to bury my cucumber in your lady garden" hasn't gotten any votes...but it made me laugh. A lot.

I love dirty talk, dirty chat, dirty messaging back and forth! Yes, the dirtier, the better.

My favorite line(s) to hear? Something along the lines of "Please, I need to cum..." or "God, you make me so fucking hard..."

One of my favorite lines to utter in the moment? "Please cum in me!"

I love this poll and the responses so far, thanks for posting it, Trinket!

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and the hottest times would be during a blowjob and anal sex.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends on the situation and the terminology used...to echo previous comments like "You make me so hard" and " Please cum in me' are turn on. Any extrmely vulgar and derisive comments are a huge turn off.