Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Trees: white lights or colored lights?

last reply
45 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes

white lights or colored lights on your tree?

Myself, I prefer colored lights on my Christmas tree.

State and vote your preference and then have a stiff drink... Happy Holidays!

I have done white, but I prefer colored lights. The colored ones feel more festive to me.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

White on tree, colored around outside of house. That's my preferencesmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Colored lights...
Gasoline and a Bic
Colored. Actually, I love all blue lights on a white tree.
I'm bi-polar so I like colored and white lites, lol!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Quote by BethanyFrasier
Colored. Actually, I love all blue lights on a white tree.

So you like a blue Christmas beautiful? lol

Only loving on ya kid.
I like all colors. I often wonder why they don't have new colors like teal, or Prussian blue on the larger parallel lights.
I have done both but I think I like white lights and many varied color ornaments, in all sizes and shapes. But then I am usually drinking while all this happens so the ending is always a mystery until it happens.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

I have white on the one indoors and coloured on the one in the garden,
And I think the white lights look nicer....
I prefer colored lights, randomly set about the tree. My wife, however, likes white lights, so obviously we have white lights! (what can I say, I'm married to a nurse, so, I am not the master of my own house!)
lots and lots of coloured lights
?
White sparkle lights
both, there are different decorations. so it depends on what the year calls for.
I have what they call "warm white" on all my garlands and the tree as I don't like the "bright white", I find it cold. I think coloured light looks better on larger trees rather than small ones. I don't own any coloured light

Meet Christmas everyone ?
They both have their place, and I hate swapping with my mood so I have sets that alternate colors or constant white ;)
Colured, the more garish the better I think. Don't hold back
white. It makes the tree kind of glow in a soft way while the uniform color allows the diversity in the ornaments to pop.
I love both. White can be more elegant looking which is pretty. Colored is fun and festive.
Kind of a racist question isn't it? I've been dazzled by very attractive trees decorated with multi-colored lights as well as all white lights, other single colors too. I must admit my own tree has white lights this year.
I have always used colored lights.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
i voted for white lights because i tend to do monochromatic trees and white lights let the ornaments shine. however, i like to see colored lights used to decorate outside.

Say. Her. Name.

Black Lights for me.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
I prefer the colored lights.
I prefer white lights. I think it's more elegant. I used to have all gold decorations with it, and it looked really classy.

However, my wife prefers the multi-coloured ornaments... so there's no gold anymore.

We've still got white lights though.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.