Chores

last reply
19 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What chores do y'all hate doing that needs to be done.

Me it's lawn mowing thought funny I like doing it anyways and laundry I hate doing laundry.
Lurker
0 likes
Hummm lets see I hate to do dishes, laundry, and cooking. Wow does not leave much else to do. lol
Lurker
0 likes
grocery store.
Lurker
0 likes
Cleaning the oven. I would pay someone to do it for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Lawn mowing and folding laundry.
Lurker
0 likes
if someone will do the bathrooms (my yucky chore!), I'll do the laundry .... I love to have it done, folded and put away!!

joy!!!

Van
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
I love doing laundry, mowing and bathrooms...the only thing I really hate is shopping. I know, go figure LMAO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like mowing the lawn... snow shoveling/blowing not so much...
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate all chores, not one do I like.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to fold laundry but hate putting it away. and i hate unloading dishwasher and going to grocery..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
I like mowing the lawn... snow shoveling/blowing not so much...

If I had to pick one of the 2 I hate more it would be snow shoveling for sure lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hate washing dishes
Lurker
0 likes
The All~Time evilest chore that I fooking despise is... fooking.

Damn!!!! I crack myself up some of most of the time.

Okay, seriously I would say lawn mowing is my worst Damn chore there is
Lurker
0 likes
vacumming and washing the dishes...My other half does that and I clean the bathroom and do the laundry...which is a great trade...oh and I don't iron
Lurker
0 likes
Hanging curtains, and ironing.. I HATE GARDENING!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Whenever I'm ironing my shirts, or mowing my lawn or washing my plates before stacking them in the dishwasher, a few thoughts always pop into my mind.

"What else could I be doing right now."

"I make x amount of money per hour, and I could pay x amount to have someone do this for me, but 'they' might bollocks it up."

"If I were a paraplegic, I would jump at the chance to do this kind of stuff."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Laundry, dishes, and moping...ugg i hate it... working in the flower beds or lawn mowing i dont mind as much
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amongst the many chores I seem to have accumulated, I really hate:-
1. washing dishes - I'm sure the wife deliberately makes more of a mess than she needs too;
2. ironing - wife conned me into it by doing such a bad job herself that I just had to prove how it should be done....and that was 20 years ago
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
changing/cleaning cat boxes.
Lurker
0 likes
Weeding my flower garden.