Login

Can you have too much sex?

last reply
75 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
If it's boring, you're not doing it right.
Takes 2, unless it's just YOU - got it - see above.

Me - never bored - but for me to know and you to find . . .
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
Too much sex? Don't think such a thing exists....never enough time in my week to have too much sex.

The author would suggest that one needs to take a break so as not to wear out the penis. Thank goodness men have tongues and fingers. Besides that, any good marathon sex session with the right partner would include cuddle sessions to satisfy the intense need for intimacy. Kissing, hugging, massage, etc. Along with erotic, sizzling sex of course! Add dinner and drinks before hand and you've got 8 hours of bliss!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Active Ink Slinger
It's all about the foreplay. Once rope has been applied and my submissive is mine to play with as I please, neither of us worry too much about time.
Lurker
Yes, variety is the spice of life, so that means it's "thyme" to call Tech.
Lurker
Probably. On our wedding night, we had sex seven times and were so sore the next morning that we almost (emphasize "almost") were too sore to do it that day.
Advanced Wordsmith
I am with Sue..I am doing my best to find the correct answer..so far NO..smile
Sexy Seductive Siren
I'm with Kim. You can never have too much sex. Better to work-out in bed than to work-out at the gym. Plus its a more enjoyable soreness afterwards.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger

No! Nay! Never!

The more the merrier ! !

Oh! To die in the saddle !

Testing The Waters.
Guess I'm going to be the odd man out here.

Yes.

There comes a point where you've been ridden hard and put away wet several times a day, by more than one girl at a time, in long sessions, for several days in a row, where the slightest rush of blood causes a sensation not unlike a madman is gleefully beating your junk with a rubber mallet. Add in facial road rash and chapped cheeks from having a face full of pussy on a near constant basis, plus sheer exhaustion, and there's absolutely a point where you have to beg off for a day.
Lurker
To much sex! seriously
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sweetshannon
Is there such a thing as to much sex??

I mean if you start *hating it* then you've done it too much. But maybe if you hated sex and still had it a lot then the issue isn't the sex?

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Butterfly
Always left me wanting for more... even after extensively exhausting sessions smile
Rainbow Warrior
I'll let you know if it ever happens.
Lurker
Still working on it
Erm, only to the point where she's a quivering wreck and there is nothing left in the tank so to speak... we'll declare it a draw because tomorrow is another day.
Lurker
working on finding out
Advanced Wordsmith
After this lockdown the answer is definitely ...No
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by RejectReality
Guess I'm going to be the odd man out here.

Yes.

There comes a point where you've been ridden hard and put away wet several times a day, by more than one girl at a time, in long sessions, for several days in a row, where the slightest rush of blood causes a sensation not unlike a madman is gleefully beating your junk with a rubber mallet. Add in facial road rash and chapped cheeks from having a face full of pussy on a near constant basis, plus sheer exhaustion, and there's absolutely a point where you have to beg off for a day.

I am another person who says Yes.
I think you are all taking this too personally myself. I think there are many spouses/partners who are being compelled to have sex when they no longer desire to.
Even the most virile man has a limit. Remember Toby Keith's # 1 country hit: "I aoin't as good as I once was, but I'm ass good once as I ever was," and Loretta Lynne's song, ""Don't Come Home A-Drinkin' (With Lovin' On Your Mind)."
So, maybe in a vacuum, the answer is NO. But we do not live in a vacuum, so the answer is YES, of course!
Active Ink Slinger
sure is fun finding my limit so far they haven't been reached ...but with a smir,k that could change
Lurker
It would all depends on my partner, some I can't get away fast enough and some can't get enough...
Advanced Wordsmith
I can imagine being on my deathbed saying I worked too much...but I could never imagine saying to myself I had too much sex.
Sexy Seductive Siren
Only if you suffer a heart attack from it! That would be the way to go out I think.
Meagan