Bucket list

last reply
23 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey all i was just wondering what different people would like to do before they die ... so just post something if you know what you would like to do please.

just a few of mine:
1) learn to fly (a plane lol)
2) swim the Nile River
3) travel Europe and Asia
4) become a doctor
5) help as many people as possible

Please post!!!

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hit the record powerball lottery in the US

Buy a big fck'n tropical-zone island

Accumulate a harem

Acquire some brainless agricultural workers to live in their little village on the other side of my island and till my crops.

Surf the internet all day long.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Become independently wealthy so that...

I can spend at least five years traveling the world and...

have sex with a beautiful woman from every country in the world (one at a time).
Lurker
0 likes
I would like to own an operate a fanboat ,,like those in the everglades,, I love a fast boat!
Like Jackrabbit,, become extremely weathy.
Then take a group of people to help me cook for and feed all the starving children and adults, that we could
then maybe die while having sex in my lovers arms.
AND,,QUIT SMOKING.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. See Eli live to 25.
2. Read at least 10,000 books.
3. Travel.
4. Get at least 10 tattoos.
5. Swim with sharks.
6. See the Red Light District
7. Become fluent in ASL.

And many more.
Lurker
0 likes
A bucket list - of things that one's soul needs to experience to be fulfilled ....

my list is simple

spend as much time with those I love, and to tell those I love that I love them .... and enjoy every sunrise and every sunset of each day. In between the changing of the sun - to write, love, create, cook and forgive - to be in the moment.

simple blessings .......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a) visit Ireland
b) Fall in Love, real love
c) get married
not sure what else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only got a few items left in my bucket list (the clean one anyway):-
1. to drive an Aston Martin full throttle down the autobahn;
2. fly an helicopter - any make, any where
3. live long enough to give my daughter away on her wedding day
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
1) To be braver and stop saying things that people want to hear, as apposed to what I usually do which is to say what people want to hear, sometimes I lie when I don't want to upset peoples feelings.

2) Feel brave enough to actually participate in life more, and to stop hiding away.

3) Just to live life the way I want to, not to live my life on other peoples suggestions, when that's not what I would like to do.

4) Wish I had the courage to show my real self and stop being so inhibited.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I've only got a few items left in my bucket list (the clean one anyway):-
1. to drive an Aston Martin full throttle down the autobahn;
2. fly an helicopter - any make, any where
3. live long enough to give my daughter away on her wedding day

you should let us know the unclean version too

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Forum Whore
0 likes
1. Visit Portugal
2. Get my tattoos
3. Get my bf up to MA.
4. Have sex on a bed.
5. Sex on a beach
6. Have the drink "sex on a beach"
7. Try out a sex swing.
8. Tell control freaks to screw off.
9. Stop being so anti-conflict and say what's on my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
1. Visit Portugal
2. Get my tattoos
3. Get my bf up to MA.
4. Have sex on a bed.
5. Sex on a beach
7. Try out a sex swing.

well i would love to do #4 and #5 with you love, give you one of #6 and show you how to have a great time on #7!!

Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by diversified
Quote by Lady_Lydia
1. Visit Portugal
2. Get my tattoos
3. Get my bf up to MA.
4. Have sex on a bed.
5. Sex on a beach
7. Try out a sex swing.

well i would love to do #4 and #5 with you love, give you one of #6 and show you how to have a great time on #7!!

Let's gooooooooooo!
Lurker
0 likes
I only have two things for now.

1.See any MLB game possible. (Every team face every team at least once.)
2.Cruise on every major river in the world.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to be brave enough to get a tattoo like Lydia. I love watching L.A Ink.
Lurker
0 likes
1) Round the world cruise
2) Do a proper Creative writing course
3) Watch Shakespeare at the globe
4) Learn Japanese
5) Learn to drive
6) Swim with dolphins
7) have a threesome MMF or FFM
8) Learn to be more open with people and get over my trust issues
9) Tell all my friends and family I love them
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
I would love to be brave enough to get a tattoo like Lydia. I love watching L.A Ink.

I know this is so off topic, but holy crap Honeybee thinks I'm brave!

Sorry lol, love you Eli!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by HoneyBee000

I know this is so off topic, but holy crap Honeybee thinks I'm brave!

Sorry lol, love you Eli!

its all good Lydia im not a stickler for rules ... so if anyone wants to comment or anything go right ahead but make sure the mods won't get you for it lol ...

Forum Whore
0 likes
I'm sure some of the mods might join in the commenting! XD
Lurker
0 likes
Find true love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
fall in love

see a wild siberian tiger

go to the USA-especially Florida and Texas

go back to the rainforest

go on safari in Africa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Move to Puerto Rico
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. See Every Ocean
2. Go to every country in Europe
3. Be the first person in my family to graduate college.
4. Move somewhere where I don't know anyone.
5. Run a half marathon
6. Learn to surf
7. Work for a civil rights non-profit organization, like the ACLU or the HRC
8. Pay off my college loans
9. Learn to play the acoustic guitar
10. Fall madly in love, with myself
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. Get a psychological article published in a journal.
2. Travel to Japan, China, Australia and back to Israel.
2. Get married and have children.
3. Learn how to make sushi. (just the simple dishes nothing to complicated)
4. Go on Ready Steady Cook or Master Chef goes large. (2 cookery tv shows in England)
5. Be able to look back on my past years and smile.
I love the feel of my-palm in the morning.