0 likes

Small and real or Big and fake?

51 votes remaining
The bigger, the better. Who cares if they're fake! (0 votes) 0%
Fake boobs are ok, as long as they're not too big. (8 votes) 16%
As long as they're real, size doesn't matter (68 votes) 133%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural is always better size has never mattered to me the feel and taste is what i like and the fake feel funny sorry ladies but they do
Lurker
0 likes
I think women with smaller breasts have more feeling in their nipples and enjoy having them played with and sucked. I knew a girl who was a small A but had incredible nipples that she loved having sucked. On the other side i agree about 20 years down the road...my wife's implants are leaking...real health hazard!
Lurker
0 likes
real is always better big or small
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Xara, 36 training bra size is better than 36DD fake!

Kinkygirl, your breasts are lovely! I bet your girlfriends love them.
Lurker
0 likes
like the other comments , what nature gave you is probably the best

I have boobs that although have lots of attention, I cant get ordinary clothes to fit, shirts gape at the buttons, I cant see the little buckles on my sandals to do up, my boobs stop me being able to see my pussy without a mirror, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Xara, I say No. Natural, even if small are nice.

Be happy with and proud of your 36A--I have a bias for small over large. And a fact to consider: the human breast has a finite number of nerve endings so, in a smaller breast they are closer together and react more to stimulation. More tingle to the caress.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
i am a big fan of real breasts. fakes just do not feel the same.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real is best & small ones are more juicy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
keep em natural, nothing better
Lurker
0 likes
Natural, regardless of size. Nothing beats the real thing. I love the female body - every inch. Breasts are wonderful to look at, feel, touch, lick, suck, experience. I love it when a partner gets aroused from my attention to her breasts. Yum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My are real and my son love them ever 2 to 3 hr (he 11 wk old and are big juicey) he enjoy them daily (36 dd)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the busty lasses, but it has to fit ....
A friend of mine has very large breasts, which go nicely with her short, stocky build and soft curves.
Her daughter, OTOH, is tall and skinny like her dad ....
What looks fantastic on mom would look like two watermelons hanging on a palm tree on her; and that would not be a good thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leave them alone! As long as they work (ie: do they stiffen when caressed) then kepp them as is. Its not the size that counts.... really. Small breasted women are just as sexy as large!