Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual girlfriend/wife... would you mind or like?

last reply
49 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with whatever my partner wants, just be honest. I would do anything for her if it would turn her on. If she told me to wear something i would if it turns her on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that'd be fine with me...
0 likes
It would depend on far they would have it go. It would be one thing if she just did rarely, or even let you join in. Although, you could be going down a rabbit hole, and you don't now how far it could go.
Lurker
0 likes
Like, a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
If it made her happy, I'd like it a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would only mind if their relationship eclipsed ours as the primary one--IF married. IF single, it is none of my business.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would be cool with that...as long as we are being honest to each other.. It never hurts to talk or ask. I would want her to be happy either way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't have a problem with it in fact would love it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love that my gf in the past have been les or Bi...how else would i find a lover? lol

or have i missed the point?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as there were no secrets, I would totally encourage it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Will have to try it both ways before I know for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If that is who she is then I would not object because I care for her. But I think it best if you share. By share I mean if her if her gf is lez then she and I share my girl, giving her the best of both. If they are both bi then I see no reason why they can't share me. It is a manner or trust and love.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been in 3 serious relationships so far... 2 with other girls and one with a guy. All three knew that I am bi-sexual, and don't wish to be limited to having sex with only one gender for the rest of my life, so they would have to share me sexually. The first girl couldn't get used to sharing me with guys, so we broke up. Then I found a girl who was willing to share me, and we lasted for almost 8 years. Now I'm with a guy who enjoys sharing me with other girls, and even with other guys as well, so he's a keeper! :-)
*THE DEVIL*
0 likes
It's my fantasy!

Have my wife taken by a very aggressive lady (hopefully before my eyes;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the idea!!! I'd be more likely to get a threesome that way lol
Lurker
0 likes
why only wives or girlfriends? what about bisexual husbands/boyfriends?
Lurker
0 likes
Bisexual ladies go back to their men .. most times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How else can you enjoy the best of both worlds?
colin123
0 likes
Not at all, my wife is bi, it works for me.