Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Beatles song ever?

last reply
56 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This will show My age, but I remember seeing the Beetles on the Ed Sullivan Show. Pop music changed that night. I think they did "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." When they returned to Ed Sullivan later on, I sat down excitedly to see and hear their next song. It was in their psychedelic period, and they were in a "video" sent from England, performing "Strawberry Fields Forever." Very psychedelic, with nighttime shots and piano wire in trees. Since I was still a little kid, I looked at My older sister and did a "wtf?"
I'd say My favorite song of theirs is "A Day In The Life". I love the 100 pianos they used, all at once, for the final chord.
George Harrison wrote it and they played it...and I loved it...

"While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
Btw, friends, did you know there's an online utility that will convert Youtube videos into MP3s? I've used it and it works well.

http://vixy.net/
Tricky question. Norwegian Wood, Ticket to ride stick in my mind, but Eleanor Rigby probably takes it for me. "Imagine" was John Lennon only I think
Quote by roccotool
Btw, friends, did you know there's an online utility that will convert Youtube videos into MP3s? I've used it and it works well.

http://vixy.net/

You have read my mind roccotool, I was wondering how I could rip the music out of their videos for a while, but never looked into it fully.

"Ticket to ride".
Plow, you can also use it to convert it to an .avi file and keep it as your very own. I like to do that with concert/music vids, line 'em up in a playlist with My favorite player, and enjoy a whole personal "concert".
Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, anybody want a hit!!!!

For me, it's "Let it Be" but the naked version, not the original. I know it's overplayed, but listening to that song is almost a religious experience for me.
Quote by Jebru
For me, it's "Let it Be" but the naked version, not the original. I know it's overplayed, but listening to that song is almost a religious experience for me.

What is the name of the CD with the naked versions? Thanks!
'In My Life' is my favourite.

Closely followed by 'Don't Let Me Down'.
can't....choose....just....one! (brain shuts down)

since I must: ELEANOR RIGBY
Quote by WillinBK
can't....choose....just....one! (brain shuts down)

since I must: ELEANOR RIGBY

Not sure I can just nail it to one song but this is one of my top favs.
Quote by Kyle
Quote by Jebru

What is the name of the CD with the naked versions? Thanks!

Let it Be...Naked ...de-Spectored and re-McCartneyed for your listening pleasure. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_It_Be%E2%80%A6_Naked
Too many to name.
Of their early stuff, I like "I saw her standing there"
Of their later stuff, I like "The Long and winding road"
Success is doing what you love, and doing it so well that someone will pay you for it.
http://www.lushstories.com/fantasyfiction
God, there are so many and for so many different reasons. I remember watching them on Ed Sullivan, too. I'll have to say two - "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" and "In My Life".
I'm not sure I could pick a favorite album, much less song. The wife-unit, who attended the Beatles concert in Shea Stadium (upper level WAY behind third base--you can't miss her) back in '65, has always liked, Till There Was You. My fav from that concert was "Twist and Shout.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Yellow Submarine...
Algol
eight days a week...I love dancing to it...
Yes ,, i forgot that 1 ,, I like all Beatles songs ,, May be (IMAGINE) would be my pick,
Can't name 1 great song, just too many of them. But this here has to be my greatest pic of the greatest band in music.
Quote by Charlie_Brown
Can't name 1 great song, just too many of them.

What a cop-out, Chuck! You think the rest of us only like one Beatles song? It was all I could do to not toss 20 out at once. Since you threw out the Abbey Road cover photo, give us one from that album.
They were all great, Revolution and Help first come to mind and usually play the BLue Album
Back in the USSR
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.