1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Chocolate vs. Peanutbutter

Chocolate 0%
Peanutbutter 0%
8 votes
Active Ink Slinger
Last week gave us an 8-3 victory for Chocolate over Cheese. This week, Peanutbutter throws it's hat in the ring!

Yes, Chocolate and Peanutbutter are two great tastes that taste great together, but in the Battle of Awesome, there can be only one...
Her Royal Spriteness
yeah, honestly, is this really a contest? chocolate is good on it's own, but you need jelly or chocolate to make peanut better work smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
CHOCOLATE!!! FTW!!!
Active Ink Slinger
WOW!! This is really a hard choice. But I think Im going with Peanut Butter. I can eat peanut butter by itself although it is so much better jelly. And I love it with marshmellow fluff (maybe that is a NY thing, not sure). And it is also fun to eat off of another persons body too!!!
Lurker
I think next week we should see what would win out chocolate and peanutbutter...vs...peanutbutter and jelly
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by SouthernJim
I think next week we should see what would win out chocolate and peanutbutter...vs...peanutbutter and jelly

That would be a good one. Id also love to see a battle of Beer vs. Wine. That would be very interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
This isn't even a contest for me hands down peanut butter though gotta admit I do enjoy them both together smile
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Matriarch
Peanut butter >>
Lurker
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by SouthernJim

That would be a good one. Id also love to see a battle of Beer vs. Wine. That would be very interesting.

yah!! interesting Battles!!
Lurker
chocolate with out a doubt!
The Linebacker
BOTH!!!! I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!!

Of course chocolate in syrup form works best when you want to squirt something sweet on a pair of sexy breasts and lick it off! Peanut butter is not too good for that!